The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I've watched a few clips and read a few of the threads online about opening night and a little of tonight.  My take on it (I don't think I'm spoiling anything):

There might be a few of your personal favorite songs of hers you might be disappointed are omitted.  But I think if you like Madonna you will enjoy it.  

I hear there was another technical issue last night? The show was delayed in starting and finished on a ballad. I hear that the last three songs due to the curfew. I am feeling uneasy about the show tomorrow night incase there are further technical issues which cut the setlist short. Hopefully these will be ironed out today.

Do we know if Saturday night's concert had the FULL setlist? Or whether the 13 minute technical issue meant that some songs were omitted there as well? 

Edited by Dita-84 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

I hear there was another technical issue last night? The show was delayed in starting and finished on a ballad. I hear that the last three songs due to the curfew. I am feeling uneasy about the show tomorrow night incase there are further technical issues which cut the setlist short. Hopefully these will be ironed out today.

Do we know if Saturday night's concert had the FULL setlist? Or whether the 13 minute technical issue meant that some songs were omitted there as well? 

I've heard differing opinions. Some people believe it was the full setlist, other people believe she was meant to have included 3 more songs that got cut - including Give It 2 Me and Hold Tight

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m still pretty spoiler free. I’ve seen 5 song titles, a bunch of photos and watched 1 10 second clip of 1 song (the pro shot.)

So when I watch this show next week there’s going to be a lot of surprises for me still. I cannot wait!

You are in for a great ride 

I really LOVE the set list.  I hope it doesn’t change.  It has MOST of the expected Greatest Hits but there are some deep cuts… including several smaller “Hits” she has NEVER sang on tour before .  And there a couple of tracks that I have always wanted to see that she had not done since The Girlie Show.

On 10/16/2023 at 8:40 AM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

From song inclusions I HAVE seen, I almost feel like it's too strange to be permanent?? Like I think she'll definitely be shifting it around and swapping songs along the way.

Oooh wow. Can't wait to find out what those are.

I suppose it's just impossible to including every major hit, plus some less known singles/album tracks/surprises. She just has too many hits. I remember when Kylie did a Greatest Hits tour it was very much the same.

So I've been waiting all of this time for an official announcement of a South American leg. Meanwhile, I tried to avoid spoilers at all costs (I managed to do this for S&ST and MDNA and Brazilian stops where the last ones in both tours, so almost everything was a surprise for me then).

But this time I failed... I watched the clip she posted in her social networks from the opening night and then I discovered SHE'S FINALLY PERFORMING LIVE MY FAVOURITE SONG OF HERS OF ALL ERAS <o>

Fuck my credit card, I can't risk losing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I just bought my tickets for both nights in Lisbon (where there were still available tickets near the stage at reasonable prices).

After 12 years, here I am, only two weeks away from seeing her again. I'M COMING FOR YOU, MOTHER.

(sorry, fellow fans, if this post is somehow annoying, I'm on cloud nine right now, I was truly believing until yesterday that CT2 was a way too far away dream)

:Madonna041: :Madonna014:

3 hours ago, karlafalves said:

So I've been waiting all of this time for an official announcement of a South American leg. Meanwhile, I tried to avoid spoilers at all costs (I managed to do this for S&ST and MDNA and Brazilian stops where the last ones in both tours, so almost everything was a surprise for me then).

But this time I failed... I watched the clip she posted in her social networks from the opening night and then I discovered SHE'S FINALLY PERFORMING LIVE MY FAVOURITE SONG OF HERS OF ALL ERAS <o>

Fuck my credit card, I can't risk losing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I just bought my tickets for both nights in Lisbon (where there were still available tickets near the stage at reasonable prices).

After 12 years, here I am, only two weeks away from seeing her again. I'M COMING FOR YOU, MOTHER.

(sorry, fellow fans, if this post is somehow annoying, I'm on cloud nine right now, I was truly believing until yesterday that CT2 was a way too far away dream)

Nope. Not annoying at all! Best post of the year! Fuck yes!! Book that shit and come along for the ride!!

Emily Eavis was at the concert the other night. Emily is the daughter of Michael Eavis who is the Guy who puts Glastonbury on with Emily. There are also rumours of a regional summer stadium leg in the summer coming from some other forums. This is where I expect a S&S 2 where the setlist will change a little to be a bit more complete in terms of the hits hits.

20 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Emily Eavis was at the concert the other night. Emily is the daughter of Michael Eavis who is the Guy who puts Glastonbury on with Emily. There are also rumours of a regional summer stadium leg in the summer coming from some other forums. This is where I expect a S&S 2 where the setlist will change a little to be a bit more complete in terms of the hits hits.

That would be amazing. It would be great if they can do a handful of stadiums in places like SA, Asia, Australia... Really make this a global affair.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • meeshell featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic