The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

Well for RHT she was deliberately posting lyrics in IG, likely to try to sell more tickets. But we still had surprises we heard during dress rehearsal that she didn't previously hint like Burning Up and Material Girl. 

well news of madonna hinted at most songs and the request songs were spoiled and we didn't have an idea, since it was the first time she had a request section. perhaps she will do the same this time around, some kind of a juke box ....

4 hours ago, stancherry said:

well news of madonna hinted at most songs and the request songs were spoiled and we didn't have an idea, since it was the first time she had a request section. perhaps she will do the same this time around, some kind of a juke box ....

She had a request section in the Sticky & Sweet Tour before the Rebel Heart Tour. Also: they weren't true spontaneous requests. She rehearsed the songs in advance with Monty each day before the show.

28 minutes ago, BILLSTER said:

They're rehearsing at Nassau Coliseum.  Yesterday Ricardo posted a hallway photo of Britney which had a date when she performed there.  The Coliseum's website also says it's booked for a "private event" for the entire month.

Yeah, she's gonna stay there for the whole month. She will probably move at the beginning of July or closer to opening night

7 minutes ago, dr_xanax said:

Where do you think she is in the proces? All numbers already set in stone? All songs ready and rehearsed already? Segments rehearsed? Has she rehearsed the whole show already? 

I would imagine the full setlist is decided, with potential for a few swaps. I imagine studio versions will have been produced months ago as a WIP. 

51 minutes ago, Dick Tracy said:

Jokes aside, I think she's getting insecure with age. He has always been a perfectionist, but so much time in rehearsals has more to do with stage fright than with the search for perfection.

I love her anyway and how determined she always is.

I don't like you

Are you her therapist? Where is this insight coming from?

1 hour ago, Dick Tracy said:

Jokes aside, I think she's getting insecure with age. He has always been a perfectionist, but so much time in rehearsals has more to do with stage fright than with the search for perfection.

I love her anyway and how determined she always is.

Or maybe she wants to be prepared? There is no doubt after having a surgery on her knee and hip, she would be self conscious or concerned something might happen. It's human nature. Anyone would be concerned about it at any age.  The longer she rehearses, the better chance she'll be in shape. 

On the other hand,  I don't think she was rehearsing from the get-go.  When the tour was announced and tickets were going on sale, she was still auditioning dancers and hiring people for the show.  She was still putting the show together.  Possibly she started rehearsing earlier than usual, but maybe that's because she was testing her stamina and/or possibly pacing herself. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic