The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

2 hours ago, tscott said:

Why limit her? I like how she mixes things up, by adding a musical instrument like tambourine, piano or a guitar.  Whether she's proficient in playing or not, doesn't matter.  She's still making an effort in playing the instrument.  It also gives her a break from any intense dance routines. I think that is important as she gets older and may not be able to dance on stage as she used to.   I can't imagine her ever ditching the guitar when performing live.  She's a bad ass with a guitar, especially electric. Even though she might not playing it like a true guitarist, she sure knows how to give the allusion she's rocking out.

Yeah, True Blue in RHT, Candy Perfume girl in DWT and Ray of Light in the CT were great moments. I also love the SandS version of Hung Up ( I know many people don’t), Future in MX was great too. She definitely should play instruments. 

15 minutes ago, tscott said:

Common sense says don't visit a thread dedicated to a topic you aren't wanting to be spoiled in.  Many others are wanting info about the tour,  including info you don't want to know.  You shouldn't keep those fans who are visiting the appropriate topics or forums from discussing the tour whatever it is.

But there is information I DO want to know though. And there is a dedicated thread for spoilers.

4 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

But there is information I DO want to know though. And there is a dedicated thread for spoilers.

Then don't visit threads that discuss what you don't want to know.  You can't have the best of both worlds. Either you want info about the tour or you don't.  You can't dictate what others want to share about the tour.  Anyone with any common sense knows to avoid a loaded gun if they don't want to be shot!  :)

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

Then don't visit threads that discuss what you don't want to know.  You can't have the best of both worlds. Either you want info about the tour or you don't.  You can't dictate what others want to share about the tour.  Anyone with any common sense knows to avoid a loaded gun if they don't want to be shot!  :)

So what is the spoiler thread for then? 

50 minutes ago, tscott said:

Oh dude you really don’t know when to stop, you hijack every thread, you aren’t leaving space for others to interact or let the conversations flow and breathe, this are not your own WhatsApp groups 

This is a spoiler free thread (that’s how it was intended) there’s another with spoilers. If you like you can open an extra one, as you love doing so, and name it “Celebration Tour spoilers delight”. Or if you don’t like to, then don’t

I totally agree with the comment that your Ted talks and condescending tone are getting terribly boring, do you have a work, a life, a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Do you sleep? 

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Oh dude you really don’t know when to stop, you hijack every thread, you aren’t leaving space for others to interact or let the conversations flow and breathe, this are not your own WhatsApp groups 

This is a spoiler free thread (that’s how it was intended) there’s another with spoilers. If you like you can open an extra one, as you love doing so, and name it “Celebration Tour spoilers delight”. Or if you don’t like to, then don’t

I totally agree with the comment that your Ted talks and condescending tone are getting terribly boring, do you have a work, a life, a boyfriend or a girlfriend? Do you sleep? 

You say I am not leaving a lot of "space" for people to interact, yet you seem to be able to to be leaving a lot in this reply.  It's obvious you have a personal issue with me.  Maybe it's time for you to put me on ignore.  I plan to do the same with you.  Good luck to you and I hope you find the peace you are looking for.  :)

50 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I didn’t know I was looking for peace here 🤷🏻‍♂️ I don’t know how to put someone in ignore never in my life had to do it before 

Check your DM. Love to make peace here.  We all are here for Madonna.  No one is above the other.

This place is going from one of the more enjoyable forums, to one of the most volatile. There is no need for the constant pettiness, bickering and overall snark. Scroll on. Block. Ignore. 

As for spoilers, yes the thread was intended as Spoiler-Free, but anyone who is serious about avoiding spoilers would in fact avoid the forum until their show has passed… it’s just common sense… which unfortunately isn’t all that common. 

Lighten up guys. 

18 minutes ago, scion said:

It’s disgusting. 

I must admit bullying is often overlooked here - some forums manage bullies with a zero tolerance approach… because why would a MADONNA forum ever tolerate hate?

Totally agree, but it gets to a point, you have to just use the "Ignore" option if those people are allowed to keep bullying others.  Life is too short to get wrapped up in what strangers say of you here. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Totally agree, but it gets to a point, you have to just use the "Ignore" option if those people are allowed to keep bullying others.  :thumbsup:

Is this why you went to the members appreciation thread to be shady to me and @BuggedOutfor ignoring you after you told us to? Perhaps quit bullying others and attacking people like you've done in this thread above. Goodnight and follow your advice instead of being passive aggressive to other members.

2 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Is this why you went to the members appreciation thread to be shady to me and @BuggedOutfor ignoring you after you told us to? Perhaps quit bullying others and attacking people like you've done in this thread above. Goodnight and follow your advice instead of being passive aggressive to other members.

Haven't a clue what your on about?  Anyone visiting that thread can see, I showed appreciation to one member who started an outstanding game thread. You nor the other member you bring up was ever mentioned by me. I have no idea who you are and why you keep harassing me.  I reported you early on for harassing me and laughing at all my posts.  This isn't the first time you've done this. You did the same in a thread I started a month or so back that  @Jackiehad to eventually close because of nonsense behavior.  This is a Madonna forum.  Seems like some delusional witchhunt on your part!! Let's find some peace and not fight!

33 minutes ago, scion said:

It’s disgusting. 

I must admit bullying is often overlooked here - some forums manage bullies with a zero tolerance approach… because why would a MADONNA forum ever tolerate hate?

Yea, it’s awful.

We are told to ignore a member and said member then goes around complaining that people aren’t following a game properly and then demands the game be shut down because those members who had that user on ignore skipped over them.

I have lots of receipts if you’d like to see the bullying said user has been engaging in for quite awhile.

If this crap continues I will waste my time and make a dedicated thread showing all of the receipts.

8 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Yea, it’s awful.

We are told to ignore a member and said member then goes around complaining that people aren’t following a game properly and then demands the game be shut down because those members who had that user on ignore skipped over them.

I have lots of receipts if you’d like to see the bullying said user has been engaging in for quite awhile.

If this crap continues I will waste my time and make a dedicated thread showing all of the receipts.

The thing is… it’s a Madonna forum. Does any of this really matter? I’ve never known a grown mature adult to use the term receipts.. it’s all just unnecessary and petty from both sides. Creating a thread like that is essentially orchestrating a witch hunt, just block and move on.

All of this needs stopping… yesterday. 

It feels like this place is losing purpose and focus.

4 minutes ago, scion said:

The thing is… it’s a Madonna forum. Does any of this really matter? I’ve never known a grown mature adult to use the term receipts.. it’s all just unnecessary and petty from both sides. Creating a thread like that is essentially orchestrating a witch hunt, just block and move on.

All of this needs stopping… yesterday. 

It feels like this place is losing purpose and focus.

I have never used the term receipts until just now to try and fit in with you guys.

I offered to show you screenshots of the bullying and games but you aren’t interested.

This forum had no tension until that member demanded he not be ignored and demanded to be noticed and acknowledged after telling others to ignore them.

Calling someone out is not bullying.

Playing games, then baiting people, then editing their posts after they post a response is wrong/borderline nuts.

If they get called out on it, that’s on them.

4 hours ago, tscott said:

You're the boss, but I would think once anyone enters the CELEBRATION TOUR forum, they risk being spoiled.  I personally don't care how you handle this, but it just makes sense if you don't want to be spoiled by what is going to happen, then don't visit forums or threads that discuss the tour. Seems simple to me.  After all, we have so many people from all over the world, so it's going to be hard to police this.  My thought, is if you want to be spoiler free, don't visit the forum that may share info about the tour.  It's not that complicated. :)

There's never been a problem policing spoilers on forums for decades now. Mods just give warnings or suspend people who don't follow the rules. Very simple. People then start *gasp* thinking before they post.

3 hours ago, tscott said:

I don't agree. I think people should be able to read about the tour (eg, news about when and where its happening) without reading entire setlists. It's not hard to not post spoilers in a spoiler free thread.

@Jackie Maybe if you put SPOILER FREE or something in the title people will remember?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic