The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

20 hours ago, Jackie said:

I guess these types of illnesses and the recovery can be hard to predict as it'll depend on so many variables - how you respond to treatment, how 'conditioned/de conditioned' you were before it happened and then just how your body recovers.

It's like a cold/flu/covid - some get it and are back within a day - while others can be out for months/ years.

Too true. My husband and I got Covid. After a week, we were both fine…at least on the outside. Now after a year, he’s still struggling with a depression I’ve never experienced in the decade we’ve been together. Apparently, Covid depression mostly affects men. It’s been…a struggle to put it lightly.

24 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

Too true. My husband and I got Covid. After a week, we were both fine…at least on the outside. Now after a year, he’s still struggling with a depression I’ve never experienced in the decade we’ve been together. Apparently, Covid depression mostly affects men. It’s been…a struggle to put it lightly.

This sounds bizzare. COVID is so strange. It could be the vaccines as well? I just don’t understand all this crazy symptoms.image.png.5560940a9803bc48e2404ba8e8f8129d.png

Meanwhile local or not she just had more than ten concerts with at least 30 000 people each time. And 180 000 people for three shows next year. Madonna? Nowhere at this time.

Yes I am angry. Don't you?

If she doesn't say something before 30 days, I will lose a lot of money. And nothing about my show since the 29th of June. No wake up call for her?

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Meanwhile local or not she just had more than ten concerts with at least 30 000 people each time. And 180 000 people for three shows next year. Madonna? Nowhere at this time.

If she doesn't say something before 30 days, I will lose a lot of money. And nothing about my show since the 29th of June. No wake up call for her?

Why are you going on about how many people are at her concerts? Nobody cares. Nobody cares at all.

Just like you, I've got a concert upcoming that may or may not go ahead. I'll cross the bridge when it comes to it... Jesus, in the grand scheme of things it really isn't a big deal.

You should also be aware to ensure that flights are insured and hotels are refundable. It's just common sense.

On 7/30/2023 at 10:24 AM, PM3962 said:

BUT he is there on stage. Madonna's voice on some songs is just horrible.

Remember Open Your Heart on Blond Ambition?

Madonna knows well that she is finished if she doesn't do this tour. Future album won't sell etc.

Mylene at 61 still do shows with at least 40 000 people. A stadium is sold out in less than one hour.

And that's why she just did plastic surgery. To be perfect. Too bad that it caused infection.

Go away troll.

2 hours ago, PM3962 said:

What show are you going to?

43 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

What show are you going to?

German ones.

So more than one month before the show to cancel my hotel and my trains.

Small venues that French and Belgian people ignore..

A chance that people who live in North America didn't have.

I have to read the conditions of my bookings.

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, PM3962 said:

Pearly Buns, she already announced that the tour is postponed. 

41 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

German ones.

So more than one month before the show to cancel my hotel and my trains. Small venues that French and Belgian people ignore..

A chance that people who live in North America didn't have.

I have to read the conditions of my bookings.

People book refundable rate hotels. (Unless they are stupid) Even if they did it most hotels are happy to change to a different date (Ive worked in the biz). A train? I dont know if your tix are open changeable tickets and im sorry if you lose out but at least you didnt book a flight to the US or something. I doubt its your life's savings and Madonna's fucking alive. Isnt that more important? 

Everyone's allowed their own point of view and I respect yours but if you are constantly just planning to spread negativity it might be best to type more on your Mylene forum. Youll probably get grief on here, it seems post people are loving and positive and happy shes still breathing and looking great. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic