The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Madonna is really not teasing us with the rehearsals anymore, I feel like.

She said: "Let's starve the gays. huehuehuehue"

Pretty sure all rehearsals stopped a while ago as she is recovering at her home in NYC. This should be and seems to be her priority. Not working. 

15 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Nobody. 

one of the dancers was spotted at the marriot hotel opposite Nassau Colliseum a few weeks ago, or maybe it was last month I can't remmeber exactly when they posted to their IG story,

anyway one of the brazillian fan pages found it and shared it and we went wild with speculation then the dancer asked them to remove the post as they were foolish in posting it and worried abut losing their job and we haven't heard anything since

When rehearsals start again we'll know

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Her least creative tour 

I don’t think a tour needs to be an all out “creative” extravaganza. Having them be a paint by numbers fest gets too repetive and boring, which is what was starting to happen.

Sticky is just a really fun and upbeat show without trying to shove messages and narratives down the audiences throat. It’s her best stadium tour imo. And with the 2009 edition, one of her best set lists.

11 hours ago, Roy said:

Madonna is really not teasing us with the rehearsals anymore, I feel like.

She said: "Let's starve the gays. huehuehuehue"

I think she really stoped it all, she's just thinking about herself and resting. Maybe she'll be back to rehearse in the last days of August, not before that.

I expect a post tomorrow from her, I think she'll write something about the 40th anniversary of "Madonna", but nothing more than that. Even if she has a new track ready, wich I think she does (the Max Martin's 80s sounding one), and it was planned to be released tomorrow, I highly doubt she will do that not having any kind of place where to promote it. It's all going to be reschedule when the tour starts unfortunately.

57 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

(Sticky & Sweet) One of my favorites to watch. She was in amazing shape and I even liked her bangs haha. The last number GITM I thought was perfect for that tour.

Yes, yes! I loved how buff she looked on this tour.  She was in amazing shape.  I felt like the show was one huge party.  I know some hate LAP on this tour, but I thought it was magnificent. I love how she was able to sampled Meck feat. Dino's Feels Like Home.  It really put a new spin on the song and made the song become more powerful.  Of course, nothing beats the original version, but this is one version that was off the hook. :Madonna013:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic