The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 minute ago, Alm47 said:

You aren't a representation of this movie's appeal.

Madonna is bigger than just her fans, and a movie about her would generate interest everywhere. 

If her fans won’t go see it, what makes you think the general public would?

Im not saying that I am right or wrong. I am saying what I find interest in and that’s Madonna. Not someone pretending to be her, which would be impossible for anyone to do.

7 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

You aren't a representation of this movie's appeal.

Madonna is bigger than just her fans, and a movie about her would generate interest everywhere. 

So true!  There would be more of a general public aim with something like this.  That said, I'm a huge fan and I most definitely will go see it, but I certainly am not going to sit her and speak for the whole fan base and think my interest in it, speaks for everyone.  And the fact will be, if and when it ever is made, you can bet most fans will go see it. :kiss2:

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

She is perfect for a rehearsal double.

Yes!

I don’t know why anyone thinks Madonna directing her own autobiographical film sounds like a good idea.

Nothing about it seems interesting.

It just seems like she wants to do it to ‘stick it’ to the others who wanted to make a film about her.

20 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Do we know if any fan will be live streaming the Vancouver show?

I want to watch the first night live start to end .

Nothing yet, but I sure hope so! Beyoncé''s tour premiere had a guy who even bought something to strap his phone to his head so that he could stream everything without even having to hold his phone. lol

20 minutes ago, Ekans said:

Nothing yet, but I sure hope so! Beyoncé''s tour premiere had a guy who even bought something to strap his phone to his head so that he could stream everything without even having to hold his phone. lol

I expect this level of commitment in Vancouver or Seattle

2 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

I wonder if that Periscope or similar sites are still around? It'd be nice to get RHT pt II with the live streaming of shows.

Instagram and TikTok livestreams are the thing now. Yesterday I watched Lana Del Rey’s entire concert at a festival in São Paulo through some IG livestreams. I’m just not good at finding them lol but it works wonders.

16 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

So if went live on Instagram does my phone or the app keep the video?  I mean so I can watch it once the show finishes?

If you went live (recording) in IG you can save it as soon as you finished it into your phone .

If you watched someone else's you can only screen record it

4 hours ago, Jackie said:

I did that for TOAC and RH! I knew others would film - best to live and enjoy it every moment of it!

Absolutely! By the time the Paris show comes around there will be 4K videos all over, amazing photographs and bootleg audios everywhere. 

It’s a Madonna concert! Live the damn thing, not through a lense. And frankly for a million dollars a ticket, if I was behind somebody who was holding their phone up for two hours I’d be losing my shit and reporting them to the staff. Nobody pays to watch somebody else’s phone! 

A quick photo here and there is perfectly fair of course!

5 hours ago, Jackie said:

I did that for TOAC and RH! I knew others would film - best to live and enjoy it every moment of it!

This!!

In my last concerts I started encouraging people around me to put their phones away and enjoy the moment. Quickly everyone realize/remember the wonderful and unrrepeatable experience of being there enjoying with your favourite artist and other thousand souls.

10 hours ago, scion said:

Dont! Put your phone away and live in the moment!

That's exactly what I think too. Of course I take a couple of pictures of the show, but I never spent the whole time recording it. After all, as other people already said here before, what's the point of paying hundred/thousands of USD/BRL/GBP/whatever to attend a concert and watch it through a screen, when your favorite artist is right in front of you?

And that really pisses me off when someone blocks my view with a mobile. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Sophie Ellis-Bextor's concert and this guy spent the whole performance of Murder on the Dance Floor recording it with his phone right in front of me, blocking my view partially. The climax of her show and I couldn't enjoy it properly because of a selfish guy.

But, at the same time, it's because of those people who spent their time recording the concerts that we have, for example, various bootlegs from Spice World 2019. Otherwise, without any official release, we wouldn't be able to revive such moments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At the same time I don’t usually record long videos at concerts I do hope someone else records the whole thing as long as they don’t block my view. Also still hoping someone streams the entire first concert at least. This thread is making me question my principles. Am I being selfish? Am I hypocrytical?  :salty:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic