The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

If the Max Martin track is not released before the tour then it's planned for after the tour, so next year. Wil the track still sound fresh next year ? I hope it won't sound dated by then. Or maybe she will release it around the Christmas time and include it on later on the tour if the songs is succesfull. So many possibilities...another option is that she has several tracks ready for a new album and she will release it just after the tour when she is back on top in everyone's hearts. 

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Maybe ur right, that's why I said I don't put my hand on fire for anyone in this life. I just don't believe they're sorting of trolling just to make us think the opposite, I guess after what they've earned after CT2 announcement and tips where M is now located on and opening song to CT2 according to some newspaper (know it's pretty a hell of a tabloid actually, but they were all right about a M tour to come this year as well as several other music-related rumours, including Kylie ones), DM would never put all of that thrown in the bin just for the sake of planting a false clue or pretending they know any tea. We check everytime the plenty of insiders who come here and there and some of them prove their credibility. DM has been for now one of them. They were wrong in the past, I assume (for instance, guess tis right time to reveal something I just left in the air to @McDonna-  it was exactly Drowned Madonna who told back in time the Madonna yellow CD singles were issued to mark Sire's departure from Warner), but, in a current world where M fansites are being defunct in such a speed, we get kinda orphans of our "secretive sources" from past times. I know they have a name to zeal for - they wouldn't be just as stupid as lotta people want them to be.

I always hesitate to praise these fan sites or put too much stake in what they say.  I just know most are usually very vague and tend to word their "exclusives" to sound like they know something more than us, when they really don't.  Drowned Madonna's "exclusives" usually lack specifics and many times what they report is something anyone could easily assume.

41 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I always hesitate to praise these fan sites or put too much stake in what they say.  I just know most are usually very vague and tend to word their "exclusives" to sound like they know something more than us, when they really don't.  Drowned Madonna's "exclusives" usually lack specifics and many times what they report is something anyone could easily assume.

Sigh.. Let me know where in the world another fan site "assumed" the red and yellow color scheme of the Celebration Tour plus used one of the pictures used on the actual poster, plus revealed actual tour announcement dates and time with 100% accuracy.

Screenshot-20231007-004106.png

Oh yeah, and this was weeks before the actual official announcement. Whatever, people see only what they wanna see, as usual. :)

19 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Sigh.. Let me know where in the world another fan site "assumed" the red and yellow color scheme of the Celebration Tour plus used one of the pictures used on the actual poster, plus revealed actual tour announcement dates and time with 100% accuracy.

Screenshot-20231007-004106.png

Oh yeah, and this was weeks before the actual official announcement. Whatever, people see only what they wanna see, as usual. :)

No need to get defensive about it. I never said they were wrong or hadn't ever shared things that people didn't know.  So chill and let people have their opinions.  :laughing:

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

No need to get defensive about it. I never said they were wrong or hadn't ever shared things that people didn't know.  So chill and let people have their opinions.  :laughing:

Eh, you said they lack specifics and that it's stuff that anyone could assume so I wanted to prove a point. :)

I'm not defensive, just tired of the constant slander that people pass off as 'opinion'.

32 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Eh, you said they lack specifics and that it's stuff that anyone could assume so I wanted to prove a point. :)

I'm not defensive, just tired of the constant slander that people pass off as 'opinion'.

no-not.gif

Fight with someone else over this nonsense.  I said what I said, DM and other sites tend to pass of vague info as something 'exclusive'.   Doesn't mean they never have given anything "exclusive".  No need to get your panties in a twist over this.  :kiss2:

9 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

If the Max Martin track is not released before the tour then it's planned for after the tour, so next year. Wil the track still sound fresh next year ? I hope it won't sound dated by then. Or maybe she will release it around the Christmas time and include it on later on the tour if the songs is succesfull. So many possibilities...another option is that she has several tracks ready for a new album and she will release it just after the tour when she is back on top in everyone's hearts. 

Oh yes a new album and a new tour after the Celebration Tour 😍😍😍

18 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

What?

So no double 28 new songs album???

No single release in the next 7 days???

FFS Madonna what the hell have you been doing for the last 4 years???

Besides a movie script and a world tour???

This is not fair!!! Tantrum Crying GIF

To be fair I'd never imagine M doing premiere to a song meant to hit summertime (as @Dazedmadonnastated) but eventually happening in the fall/winter, not even with such justification as when it's winter on North, it's summer on South. As I told in another thread, Madonna's not Kylie and vice versa.

Just now, Anapausis said:

To be fair I'd never imagine M doing premiere to a song meant to hit summertime (as @Dazedmadonnastated) but eventually happening in the fall/winter, not even with such justification as when it's winter on North, it's summer on South. As I told in another thread, Madonna's not Kylie and vice versa.

Please don’t bring Kyle and Madonna again into the conversation, last time it ended badly in a finger licking situation or something like that 😉

27 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Please don’t bring Kyle and Madonna again into the conversation, last time it ended badly in a finger licking situation or something like that 😉

Here in my country we're used to do even more savage sexual practices... I once knew someone who used their empty eye hole (they used a glass eye for obvious reasons) to... Let's stay OT please, much better, agreed!!!

EDIT: now I realize that could be the very way Madame X was "abused, tortured and humiliated," poor secret agent!!! What a price to pay for being a freedom fighter...

28 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Here in my country we're used to do even more savage sexual practices... I once knew someone who used their empty eye hole (they used a glass eye for obvious reasons) to... Let's stay OT please, much better, agreed!!!

EDIT: now I realize that could be the very way Madame X was "abused, tortured and humiliated," poor secret agent!!! What a price to pay for being a freedom fighter...

That’s not how Madame X got her eye injured. It was an unfortunate knitting accident. You see, Madame X is also a housewife. This was left out of the MX manifesto for obvious reasons. 0F25E4A7-7B5A-43C6-99F8-BA8EC1B17F6A.jpeg.7966c34f48f02c0e8ce9c05ec874b1ca.jpeg

I cannot say i’m not disappointed that after she recorded music with Honey Dijon, Sickick and Max Martin we are not getting anything, but it’s fine as long as she is not releasing it during another leg and starts performing it. I hated when during MDNA Tour she inserted Love Spent and GI2M and I felt like Europeans were scammed. But it’s mostly me, I generally don’t really like when artists add additional songs later into the tour.

16 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

There's no new album in the upcoming future, I only ever knew about 1 song that was supposed to release in the summer but it has been delayed and will (if plans don't change) release at a later date.

Thanks.Always love you and Bertrand's comments they always are full of info

31 minutes ago, DanM said:

I cannot say i’m not disappointed that after she recorded music with Honey Dijon, Sickick and Max Martin we are not getting anything, but it’s fine as long as she is not releasing it during another leg and starts performing it. I hated when during MDNA Tour she inserted Love Spent and GI2M and I felt like Europeans were scammed. But it’s mostly me, I generally don’t really like when artists add additional songs later into the tour.

Who's saying we are getting nothing after all? All previous M albums had a deadline to happen because they are all attached to releases through labels. Without a label contract to a BRAND NEW ALBUM (put that in CAPS to emphasize it given the nature of her partnership to Warner and Rhino), for sure M will take all the time she thinks she needs to to develop the album. How much is such time? We don't own crystal balls to predict exactly when M15 (or M16) will finally arrive. We can only TRUST IN MADONNA AND IN HER OWN VISION (again in CAPS).

We are crying in anticipation. Times go by so slowly for those who wait, and those who run seem to have all the fun, but, when it comes to Madonna, if it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end.

33 minutes ago, Mden said:

That’s not how Madame X got her eye injured. It was an unfortunate knitting accident. You see, Madame X is also a housewife. This was left out of the MX manifesto for obvious reasons. 0F25E4A7-7B5A-43C6-99F8-BA8EC1B17F6A.jpeg.7966c34f48f02c0e8ce9c05ec874b1ca.jpeg

I can only guarantee the glass eye person I first mentioned here wasn't any Gnostic! Don't believe in everything that comes from every single Catholic mind please!

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Thailand 🇹🇭? Brazil 🇧🇷 ?