The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

50 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Never thought we would see this but I think tide has changed for her and maybe she has another go. "Popular" has done wonders for her and the tour has helped as well. If you read the comments on the "Popular" video most of them are good about her. The reactions to the tour are almost always positive too. This is a first in more than a decade. Media and people are rooting for her.

With the right smash hit, good promo and yeah, maybe some feat. remixes/versions as @steady75said, she'll maybe able to make history again and make yet another big commercial comeback.

She's not gonna stop after this tour, that's for sure.

Yeah I truly hope the tour spurs her on I mean she will be in her late 60s next era so naturally it'll be a different state to where we had her before pandemic so hopefully with time away and the tour as an inspiration she's got a lot to air and push out on the next album 

I truly hope it'll be a success when she is ready to record 

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Never thought we would see this but I think tide has changed for her and maybe she has another go. "Popular" has done wonders for her and the tour has helped as well. If you read the comments on the "Popular" video most of them are good about her. The reactions to the tour are almost always positive too. This is a first in more than a decade. Media and people are rooting for her.

With the right smash hit, good promo and yeah, maybe some feat. remixes/versions as @steady75said, she'll maybe able to make history again and make yet another big commercial comeback.

She's not gonna stop after this tour, that's for sure.

Album 15 (!!) or 16 if you count I'm breathless OR 21 IF you count new tracks on soundtracks too ! But it's rare for artists to get to that number ... Yet I can't believe in 43 years it's only her 15th upcoming album too it's crazy 

Whereas Taylor swift is putting them out like no tomorrow even the Bowie comparison he had like 30 albums before his swansong black star was released to the world at 69 years old ....only 3 years older than Madonna now 

I often fantasise in my head if she released an album in 2010, 2017, 2021 and now I often think how that would've made a difference with more output too like if MDNA electrpop sounds were more Guetta focused and put out there maybe would've been received better ...and by 2012 if she changed tact with that too and then the rebel heart in original form as two volumes ...and rhen naturally madame X and then if she did a dance albun by noe 

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The next album will be her sweet sixteen! 

Extra special then ....though after hesr8ng Ariana Grande bland new album with max Martin I kinda hope she doesn't work with him now unless they go for a different vibe ....I never want bland mad Martin productions I want that arty energy 

10 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Extra special then ....though after hesr8ng Ariana Grande bland new album with max Martin I kinda hope she doesn't work with him now unless they go for a different vibe ....I never want bland mad Martin productions I want that arty energy 

love Max Martin....... is a genius when its about hit songs. .....

On 3/8/2024 at 8:47 AM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

We should be more clear with our words, I suppose. It's a soundtrack album, indeed. All they use is the word album. Not one of Madonna's proper studio albums, to be more specific.

There’s nothing in that press release that states it’s not an album. You keep making excuses as to why it shouldn’t be an album. You are just diminishing it and undervaluing its beauty and strengths. It has quality with personality. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be part of her musical legacy.

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

There’s nothing in that press release that states it’s not an album. You keep making excuses as to why it shouldn’t be an album. You are just diminishing it and undervaluing its beauty and strengths. It has quality with personality. Just because you don’t like it, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be part of her musical legacy.

Sorry but that's not the reason. It's just literally not one. Oops

6 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The next album will be her sweet sixteen! 

I'm Breathless is perfection beginning to end it's mad thinking she recorded it during like a prayer era, served as breathless Mahoney and trained for blond Ambition tour whilst also filming Truth or Dare and mixing immaculate collection 

I mean ....legend! Am I right?! 

And Max Martin can vary depending on artist I mean his team ups with Britney, Robyn, Katy Perry, gaga, etc are all pretty top tier ...

Ariana Grande however her latest album is so bland 

50 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I'm Breathless is perfection beginning to end it's mad thinking she recorded it during like a prayer era, served as breathless Mahoney and trained for blond Ambition tour whilst also filming Truth or Dare and mixing immaculate collection 

I mean ....legend! Am I right?! 

yesssssss!!!!

4 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Exactly.