Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

On 8/31/2023 at 7:33 PM, Honey Little said:

I hear the song Music in the background. But that’s no surprise.

No, it's Everybody.

I downloaded the clip and cut off the obnoxious laughing girl so I can turn up the volume without her cackling blowing out my eardrum and can confirm I hear Everybody. As someone else said, we can hear the lyrics "Let your body take a ride"

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

No, it's Everybody.

I downloaded the clip and cut off the obnoxious laughing girl so I can turn up the volume without her cackling blowing out my eardrum and can confirm I hear Everybody. As someone else said, we can hear the lyrics "Let your body take a ride"

Awesome. Can you post the clip? No offense to these dancers, but no one cares about the dancers laughing about in their dressing rooms. We want to hear the rehearsal music.

18 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Awesome. Can you post the clip? No offense to these dancers, but no one cares about the dancers laughing about in their dressing rooms. We want to hear the rehearsal music.

https://files.catbox.moe/uf7m6b.mp4

So we have rumored: Everybody (sounds close to album version), Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper), Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper), Crazy for You (reworked)

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I would like to share myy dream setlist (based on her global hits songs, that's why I didn't add some of the hidden jewels she has). The songs are not in a particular order, but I can totally see her opening with everybody or into the groove. 

Some of my other options and most likely to be are: vogue, material girl and papa don't preach.

image.png.6027cd4889f9d16814091608ef7017ad.png

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

3 hours ago, x.jpal said:

image.thumb.jpeg.28c49d8e18169ca4fcc6f03fab92fdcf.jpeg
What do you think? 

Love it besides the 3rd and 4th act.

2 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I would like to share myy dream setlist (based on her global hits songs, that's why I didn't add some of the hidden jewels she has). The songs are not in a particular order, but I can totally see her opening with everybody or into the groove. 

Some of my other options and most likely to be are: vogue, material girl and papa don't preach.

image.png.6027cd4889f9d16814091608ef7017ad.png

I'd don't know why but this feels all over the place to me.

16 minutes ago, x.jpal said:

If you kept the setlist the same except those two acts, what would you do differently? 

Remove Girl Gone Wild, it's an awful song and I'd actually hate it to be in the setlist. I'd probably replace it with Burning Up. The next act has grown on me although I'll never like Vogue I don't think, it's just one of those songs where after years of it I'm bored and don't ever need to hear it again.

33 minutes ago, scion said:

Remove Girl Gone Wild, it's an awful song and I'd actually hate it to be in the setlist. I'd probably replace it with Burning Up. The next act has grown on me although I'll never like Vogue I don't think, it's just one of those songs where after years of it I'm bored and don't ever need to hear it again.

Oh no! Vogue is my all time favorite Madonna song and it’s a signature song of hers. I don’t see anyway she can’t do it on a greatest hits tour. GGW may not be everyone’s cup of tea and I get that. I was trying to do at least one single from every album and I think that would be the most hype to do again live. Totally respect your option tho. I’m really getting impatient for  opening night. I need to know the setlist now! Time goes by so slowly…

30 minutes ago, x.jpal said:

Oh no! Vogue is my all time favorite Madonna song and it’s a signature song of hers. I don’t see anyway she can’t do it on a greatest hits tour. GGW may not be everyone’s cup of tea and I get that. I was trying to do at least one single from every album and I think that would be the most hype to do again live. Totally respect your option tho. I’m really getting impatient for  opening night. I need to know the setlist now! Time goes by so slowly…

So you did that set list? I think it works really well, I would be happy if it was the real one. Maybe I would have included GI2M

Being a fan for all of these years I appreciate (and its really smart of her) the remixes more than the original album version. 

I find the remixes kept me intrigued more of a fan throughout the years, and besides Celebration, anybody have a wish for which remix to whatever song of your choice you'd love to hear on this tour. 

Mine is Bedtime Story (Junior Mix).

Intro starts with static radio dial tuning in various Madonna songs/spoken words "I Went to NY...." similar to Home release of The VIrgin Tour. Video screens will show various Iconic video/ images of her throughout her career.

Many songs will be no longer than 4 mins

Some songs would be unique mashed up mixes such as "Everybody Get Into The Groove", "Hung Up On Music", "Virgin Gone Wild", "Don't Tell Me to Die Another Day" and "Dress You Up Like A Material Girl". They will have modern twist, but still true to the original. 

Live to Tell Orchestra section would be where she'll be addressing her health crisis.

Movie Interlude will show clips of her movies with edited versions "I'll Remember" and "This Used To Be My Playground" playing in the background

The Reprise will be similar to the opening, but different spoken words and again various Madonna songs

SETLISTM(1).thumb.png.a83ef0f13705ffcec894fd46fac7d424.png

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

I like it, it makes sense and has a flow. I'd remove Fever, Rescue Me, and only have a portion of 4 Minutes mashed up with something else or as an interlude.

I'd add Erotica, Don't Tell Me, and Papa Don't Preach somewhere.

Act three in my mind would be dripping in hot pink visuals and be very sexual in nature, so I could easily see Erotica being used in place of Fever.