Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

I really don't know what's happening in the forum today, it just makes me laugh 😂😂😂 seems like message are being changed just after being quoted it's a total mess but it's cracking me up 😂😂😂 @Honey Little i swear you always find ways to make me laugh 😂😂😂

IMG_20231006_160352.jpg

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Btw, tis a very good advice to all Infiniters: REFRESH THE PAGE YOU ARE READING EVERY NOW AND THEN! You'd be surprised, and not only to my posts.

@Redha DBLthis explanation of mine can answer your dilemma, mon cher ami?

EDIT: to @Honey Little, just an EDIT, CAUSE SHE DESERVES IT!!! (And btw doesn't matter to me you're a he, a she, a they, an it, anyway, to just quote M herself, "it makes no difference if you're black or white, if you're a boy or a girl.")

10 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow :hearteyes:  and we never had the chance to listen to the arrangement??? At least the MDNA one ... 

Maybe because PA was originally considered as a short outro to Vogue (probably it'd be the 1st verse just spoken). I don't know if she ever recorded a studio version for it, given she was planning section by section instead of tour concert as a whole.

Ah! There was a time PA was considered to be performed in full before *or after* Some Girls, right when 3rd section wasn't even fully conceived. I knew she had no alternative but scrapping the whole early concept (would anyone imagine a section, esp on MDNAT, with such songs in sequence?)

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

It's a greatest hits tour guys, "Physical Attraction" is not even a single. The song is good, i'm not denying, but i don't think she will take the place of a hit single for a non single. 

Technically "Physical Attraction" was a promo-only 7" single. It was also a B-side to "Burning Up" and released as a single in Brazil (with "Burning Up" as the B-side).

Having said that - I couldn't care less about hearing it on tour.

3 hours ago, Andymad said:

If she opens with a truly iconic hit, it very well may be lipped just to make the beginning of the show perfect.  It's a huge safety net if she's super nervous, and I'm okay with that.

All of her openings since DWT have been lip-synched - or at least heavily mixed (Iconic during RHT for sure).