Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

17 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

Commotion, Cherish, Who's That Girl... Yeah, right! No Like a Virgin?
Mtv Drinking GIF

But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hanky Panky, I Love NY and I Don't Seach, I Find on the real setlist. Trolldonna making questionable setlist choices since 1985.

Hanky, IDSIF and I love NY would be great choices, I love them 😊

6 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I’d rather have PA than old boring LAV 😂

I don’t get the obsession with Rescue Me. I love it but she doesn’t have that voice anymore. I’d rather have a ballad (This Used/I’ll Remember/You’ll See). 

I don't get the the obsession with with "This used to be my playground" Its a really beautiful ballad, but it's way too long to be performed ... If its the case, she might performed it just as part of a medley I guess...

I think that You'll see live would be a complete experience, I hope some day we get a Pro-Shot of the DWT performance ... 

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

All of her openings since DWT have been lip-synched - or at least heavily mixed (Iconic during RHT for sure).

Candy Shop says hello.

15 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

Commotion, Cherish, Who's That Girl... Yeah, right! No Like a Virgin?
Mtv Drinking GIF

But, I wouldn't be surprised to see Hanky Panky, I Love NY and I Don't Seach, I Find on the real setlist. Trolldonna making questionable setlist choices since 1985.

Like a Virgin can get in the shit bin.

Just now, MauricioMtz said:

I don't get the the obsession with with "This used to be my playground" Its a really beautiful ballad, but it's way too long to be performed ... If its the case, she might performed it just as part of a medley I guess...

I think that You'll see live would be a complete experience, I hope some day we get a Pro-Shot of the DWT performance ... 

The holy grail.

3 hours ago, stevemic said:

Screenshot_20231006_170649_Facebook.thumb.jpg.5b3c80c122fadb0d1a9f77cd64afcf0f.jpg

Probably fake but fits the '3 never- performed songs on tour before' and possibly the story of her life narrative that has been mentioned as the tour structure.

That would also matches with what Ricardo (or that other people from.her team) has stated that the opening song will get people dancing just by the two first notes. Into the groove fits perfectly. The two first notes of synths are working wonder. When i'm deejayin at work and i play ITG i usually make a brake and starts with the synth notes of the intro and it's killer !

3 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Technically "Physical Attraction" was a promo-only 7" single. It was also a B-side to "Burning Up" and released as a single in Brazil (with "Burning Up" as the B-side).

Having said that - I couldn't care less about hearing it on tour.

As someone else has already pointed out, Physical Attraction WAS a single - it was a double A-side along with Burning Up. Just like Lucky Star/Holiday (before either of the songs were released as stand alone singles). 

20 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

That would also matches with what Ricardo (or that other people from.her team) has stated that the opening song will get people dancing just by the two first notes. Into the groove fits perfectly. The two first notes of synths are working wonder. When i'm deejayin at work and i play ITG i usually make a brake and starts with the synth notes of the intro and it's killer !

Oh if this is the setlist I would never watch it even thru fanmade YT footage. Too much delusional to be true.

Plus a verified M tour setlist always has handwritten M remarks all over it. This handwriting's clearly not Madonna's.

Much probably a planted setlist to cause a commotion as I told before.

3 hours ago, stevemic said:

Screenshot_20231006_170649_Facebook.thumb.jpg.5b3c80c122fadb0d1a9f77cd64afcf0f.jpg

Probably fake but fits the '3 never- performed songs on tour before' and possibly the story of her life narrative that has been mentioned as the tour structure.

Contradicts other information told by same source who said these things.

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

P.S. @Redha DBLher team loves to plant false clues to leave the truth tea to M fansites (who have the benefit of doubt about being legit or not). We are more than used to that.

Yeah that's true.

But as much as i love NRM and want her to perform it, it's really an odd choice to open a show celebrating her whole career and called "Celebration". I'm 100% certain this is not the opener. 

The "first two notes will make people immediately in the dance mood" info i believe is real. This is how you begin a show called "Celebration". You put people in a frenzy just by the two first opening notes, it's iconic. 

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

Why do people think she will open the show with NRM ??! It has been stated officialy by Ricardo or someone else from her team that the opener will immediately get people dance just by the 2 first notes !  Doesnt match with NRM at all. 

This was a remark made by Tony - her wardrobe/costume supervisor - in early 2023 when rehearsals just started. Who knows whats changed since then and especially since her unexpected hiatus due to sickness.

Yeah that's true.

But as much as i love NRM and want her to perform it, it's really an odd choice to open a show celebrating her whole career and called "Celebration". I'm 100% certain this is not the opener. 

The "first two notes will make people immediately in the dance mood" info i believe is real. This is how you begin a show called "Celebration". You put people in a frenzy just by the two first opening notes, it's iconic. 

Ok I take back some of my words.

Would much like to watch the concert if this setlist were true, live or thru YT.

It has some very good choices indeed.

But I still don't believe in its reliability.

Much because

37 minutes ago, DJ N A said:

This was a remark made by Tony - her wardrobe/costume supervisor - in early 2023 when rehearsals just started. Who knows whats changed since then and especially since her unexpected hiatus due to sickness.

The Speakerphone insider on PopJustice told he had access to tour setlist back in the beginning of Summer, I guess, by late May/early June. Villanueva's statement was much earlier in the timeframe. Speakerphone - who seems to be into the music industry - is adamant NRM is the real opener and was quite surprised by Drowned's clue. Again, a British tabloid also reported this info and, again, they're much pretty reliable when it comes to music related news in advance.

Tony must've given his feedback back when CT2 was planned to be just a greatest hits tour as stated by press release. Guess they went with the idea of telling an autobiographical musical later on. Pretty logical considering M's not any fond of doing things à la Cher or Kylie. (well, not as of now - I ain't taking in mind the time she felt gays thought she abandoned us in favour of becoming Lady The Missus of Scotland and we supposedly embraced Kylie in M's place.)

EDIT: if something felt out of place in this post before, I beg you to know the same thing @Honey Littledoes know: I have to edit my posts several times because I have some kind of aphasia (not kidding, must be my meds). I often take a word for another, even more often forget to include necessary info to full understanding, much like because I love typing fast as much as Madame X. Again, REFRESH THE PAGE if something has seemed out of context, or unclear, or incomplete, to any of you while reading my stuff.

Why do people think she will open the show with NRM ??! It has been stated officialy by Ricardo or someone else from her team that the opener will immediately get people dance just by the 2 first notes !  Doesnt match with NRM at all. 

Maybe “the club 69 radio mix” version…

7 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

Maybe “the club 69 radio mix” version…

Well it can fit in the "stripped back version" provided by the tabloid, without being boring as a true ballad (in the strict sense of word) as opener would sound to the attendence. This remix can work exactly for both tabloid and News-of-Madonna announcements.

5 hours ago, Anapausis said:

When they talk about "San Pedro", I'd never imagine it's actually a MX-US border, I could ever think of San Pedro Sula in Honduras!

I thought it was about San Pedro, Misiones in Argentina: 

https://www.tripadvisor.com.ar/LocationPhotos-g7192958-San_Pedro_Province_of_Misiones_Litoral.html