truerebel

3 minutes ago, stefo said:

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=852440556555386

Not all good news this time guys: DM posted another short vid using images from

PAPA DON'T PREACH

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HUNG UP ON TOKISHA ...  :Madonna052:

INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE (ft. Missy Elliot)  :Madonna017:

Hoping they are just palying games about the actual versions she is going to perform of the last two tracks :lol:

Into The Hollywood Groove is actually far easier to sing song than Into The Groove.

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

PAPA DON'T PREACH

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HUNG UP ON TOKISHA

INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE (ft. Missy Elliot)

But to have JML hopefully live for the first time makes up for a lot.

we kind of knew expected feared for the hung up debacle, but if these teasers are the real deal we're getting Rain, Bad Girl, Oh Father, Erotica, Justify, Everybody, etc. not a whole lot could ruin it for me now. I never dared to hope we would get this many 90's and lesser known hits so I can accept the few duds so far

12 minutes ago, stefo said:

PAPA DON'T PREACH

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HUNG UP ON TOKISHA ...  :Madonna052:

INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE (ft. Missy Elliot)  :Madonna017:

Hoping they are just palying games about the actual versions she is going to perform of the last two tracks :lol:

Into the Groove didn't have a music video, so maybe they just used the clip....I hope. Lol

Honestly I don't care which version of Hung Up she performs, as long as I can have fun at the moment it's fine by me.

Also, most of the hints of DM seems to be that we're having a truly amazing setlist, and I can't wait to stay all saturday on twitter looking for links to stream the concert live haha

2 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

wouldn't it? I have to this day never seen Madonna do spoken word live, there was the extra tidbit at the end which was live and amazing, but it was just one line repeated 30 times

That’s like saying all the previous versions of Vogue before S&S don’t count because it wasn’t a live vocal

Honestly. The Into The Hollywood Groove schtick is the first time I've thought Drowned Madonna might actually just be trolling and pulling our leg. Which I actually don't mind at all because I love the rumour mill pre tour it's one of my favourite parts of the tour experience tbh.

maybe it's just ITG but with the Missy rap, like on RIT, I can live with that. Also all these latest remixes are so boring because they ommit her vocals, if HUOT features more lyrics I'm sure it would be great. Also if having features etc to save her voice during the show to sing Bad Girl, Rain, and let us pray Promise To Try (though M&F would be great too) then I'm all for it

Okay, seriously though, Into the Hollywood Groove would be ridiculous and that one Popjustice poster confirmed nothing from American Life made it...I would think this would technically count as "Hollywood" if it had made it.

I'm cautiously optimistic she's doing the original song.

Hung Up with Tokischa won't be...horrible...I guess....maybe it's combined with the original. I don't know. I'm keeping expectations low on that one.

Definitely wasn't expecting Papa Don't Preach or freaking JUSTIFY MY LOVE. I'm *very* excited by the latter. One of my all time favorites of her's.

Based on what's been teased, still waiting for the following, and then this will pretty much be perfect:

• Music (there are rumblings this didn't make it)
  • Lucky Star
  • Express Yourself
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Material Girl (there's no way she's leaving this off)
  • Like A Prayer (same, there's no way she's leaving this off)

She needs a few more "big" hits in the setlist and it'll be perfect.

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

Okay, seriously though, Into the Hollywood Groove would be ridiculous and that one Popjustice poster confirmed nothing from American Life made it...I would think this would technically count as "Hollywood" if it had made it.

She never sang the Hollywood verse in the Re-Invention version. All she did was sing the new ITG lyrics, plus Missy's inclusion. So I still wouldn't classify it as "Hollywood," let a lone a song from American Life

Just now, deathproof said:

She never sang the Hollywood verse in the Re-Invention version. All she did was sing the new ITG lyrics, plus Missy's inclusion. So I still wouldn't classify it as "Hollywood," let a lone a song from American Life

Well that depends on whether it's Into The Groove or Into The Groove Into The Hollywood Groove. Personally I'd be all for the latter, that way we can hear both songs! Kinda.

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

Well but the studio song is the one with the Hollywood verse. I'm totally fine with her doing it like in Reinvention, though do the original chorus please...lol. The version with the rap is great.

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Well that depends on whether it's Into The Groove or Into The Groove Into The Hollywood Groove. Personally I'd be all for the latter, that way we can hear both songs! Kinda.

5 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Well but the studio song is the one with the Hollywood verse. I'm totally fine with her doing it like in Reinvention, though do the original chorus please...lol. The version with the rap is great.

Even if it was the gap commercial version, maybe Hollywood is only incorporated as the opening verse, and the rest is all ITG with Missy? I can't see it being a complete mashup of Hollywood x Into The Groove. But now that I type it out, doesnt sound too bad of an idea.

7 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

I'm cautiously optimistic she's doing the original song.

Hung Up with Tokischa won't be...horrible...I guess....maybe it's combined with the original. I don't know. I'm keeping expectations low on that one.

Definitely wasn't expecting Papa Don't Preach or freaking JUSTIFY MY LOVE. I'm *very* excited by the latter. One of my all time favorites of her's.

Based on what's been teased, still waiting for the following, and then this will pretty much be perfect:

• Music (there are rumblings this didn't make it)
  • Lucky Star
  • Express Yourself
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Material Girl (there's no way she's leaving this off)
  • Like A Prayer (same, there's no way she's leaving this off)

She needs a few more "big" hits in the setlist and it'll be perfect.

I had the same thought about hollywood. I could very well live without Music, it never really worked live as great as the record does. But JML!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, scion said:

🎤🎤

'Said id sing them greatest hits,

But some of these were flops,

I'll be wearing bad girl grills,

And other times I'm not,

Sometimes I can be extreme,

I'm never gonna stop,

Keep the delusion going,

That my fans love Candy Shop'

🎤🎤

FYI I truly jest here... The setlist is a dream come true for me 😍💗