• La Isla Bonita
  • Like A Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Vogue
  • Human Nature
  • Frozen
  • Music
  • Hung Up

have not even been teased or alluded to yet is a bit of the gag of the century tbh.

She wouldn't would she?

WOULD SHE???

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Honestly... the way

• Holiday
  • Material Girl
  • Like A Virgiin
  • Into The Groove
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Like A Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Vogue
  • Human Nature
  • Music
  • Hung Up

have not even been teased or alluded to yet is a bit of the gag of the century tbh.

She wouldn't would she?

WOULD SHE???

she would

55 minutes ago, stefo said:

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=852440556555386

Not all good news this time guys: DM posted another short vid using images from

PAPA DON'T PREACH

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HUNG UP ON TOKISHA ...  :Madonna052:

INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE (ft. Missy Elliot)  :Madonna017:

Hoping they are just palying games about the actual versions she is going to perform of the last two tracks :lol:

I'm a newer Madonna fan, but if her playing that remix meant getting even a small taste of American Life, that would make me happy ngl :shade2:

Don't know how true is this, a mashup with I Love New York, Give Me All Your Luvin', Material Girl y Burning up.

You think the audios is fake or true? https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=316755257711220

EDIT: Found on Twitter the 3 part of the mashup in this acc: https://twitter.com/elsietannercock/with_replies

Edited by Alex the rebel heart (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Honestly... the way

• Holiday
  • Material Girl
  • Like A Virgiin
  • Into The Groove
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Like A Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Vogue
  • Human Nature
  • Frozen
  • Music
  • Hung Up

She wouldn't would she?

WOULD SHE???

Absolutely she would (will ☠️)

16 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Don't know how true is this, a mashup with I Love New York, Give Me All Your Luvin', Material Girl y Burning up.

You think the audios is fake or true? https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=316755257711220

Sounds like it could be a cool mash up.  Though, anyone could have just made this up.  So I'm going with "fake".

39 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Okay, seriously though, Into the Hollywood Groove would be ridiculous and that one Popjustice poster confirmed nothing from American Life made it...I would think this would technically count as "Hollywood" if it had made it.

I'm cautiously optimistic she's doing the original song.

Hung Up with Tokischa won't be...horrible...I guess....maybe it's combined with the original. I don't know. I'm keeping expectations low on that one.

Definitely wasn't expecting Papa Don't Preach or freaking JUSTIFY MY LOVE. I'm *very* excited by the latter. One of my all time favorites of her's.

Based on what's been teased, still waiting for the following, and then this will pretty much be perfect:

• Music (there are rumblings this didn't make it)
  • Lucky Star
  • Express Yourself
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Material Girl (there's no way she's leaving this off)
  • Like A Prayer (same, there's no way she's leaving this off)

She needs a few more "big" hits in the setlist and it'll be perfect.

I, on the other hand, find it impossible to leave Music out. I could see Material Girl not making it to the list, but Music, La Isla Bonita and - I agree - Like a Prayer are a must.

29 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Honestly... the way

• Holiday (Teased by Bob the Drag Queen)
  • Material Girl
  • Like A Virgiin (On the Rehearsal Sheet)
  • Into The Groove (Teased by Drowned Madonna today, though a remix)
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Like A Prayer
  • Express Yourself
  • Vogue (Teased by Bob the Drag Queen)
  • Human Nature
  • Frozen (Teased by a Madonna fan account as "big and orchestral", along with Give It 2 Me also being there)
  • Music
  • Hung Up (Teased by Drowned Madonna today, though a remix)

She wouldn't would she?

WOULD SHE???

The above ones in bold I believe are safe.

There's no way Like a Prayer doesn't make it. The rest are questionable. Personally, of the above, I don't think leaving out Material Girl or Human Nature would be the worst thing, but the others would be real head scratchers. 

If she ends up pulling in all of the above (in semi original form or with great remixes), then this setlist is incredible.

20 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Sounds pretty interesting, but to me it feels like some random songs mixed together, without having any sort of connection... which makes me think that it's fake.

2 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Sounds pretty interesting, but to me it feels like some random songs mixed together, without having any sort of connection... which makes me think that it's fake.

Hmm "in another place at a different time" New York, A Material Girl in a Material World, her earliest song about Ambition, The Madonna chants. Interesting

32 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Not sure this is real, but if it is, I actually love this....this could be super cool.

Edit: Interesting...listened to it a few times now...the melody of I Love New York sounds like it's a little different than in the studio versions / live recordings....the concept of it is almost a little too well done to be fanmade...I think it's possible this is real. I can't see how else she would do a song like Give Me All Your Luvin on this go around.

42 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

whoever made this should just share the unmuffled audio, cause this sounds good

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Certain songs would be too much for an opening section.

• Into The Groove
  • Like A Prayer 
  • Hung Up
  • Holiday

Just have too much celebratory closing energy that whatever followed would flag IMO

She's done Vogue in her opening section twice and it's (debatable) her biggest song.

I could easily see ITG being an opener. I also kind of love the idea of a dramatic ballad-into-dance version of Like A Prayer as an opener.

54 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

EDIT: Found on Twitter the 3 part of the mashup in this acc: https://twitter.com/elsietannercock/with_replies

Fake.

17 minutes ago, deathproof said:

whoever made this should just share the unmuffled audio, cause this sounds good

If it's an open-air recording from outside the venue then that muffled sound is baked into the recording and you can't remove it. I'm skeptical of it having said that.

Rebel Heart song is Hold Tight based on that pic with  lyrics, but if the show is biographical, Joan of Arc would make so much sense. Veni Vidi Vici too, but Joan of Arc is a more likely alternative to Human Nature.

Dancers teased Nothing Really Matters and Bedtime Story, so that is pretty much confirmed as rehearsed or featured in some way. Bad Girl, the song many of us want, has only been teased by a fan site.

2 hours ago, Pretender1978 said:

But to have JML hopefully live for the first time makes up for a lot.

we kind of knew expected feared for the hung up debacle, but if these teasers are the real deal we're getting Rain, Bad Girl, Oh Father, Erotica, Justify, Everybody, etc. not a whole lot could ruin it for me now. I never dared to hope we would get this many 90's and lesser known hits so I can accept the few duds so far

I'm completely caught up by what's leaking, I would have never thought to be so excited again about her: RAIN, Promise to try or Inside of me, EROTICA (and yes, Justify too), Nothing really matters, LIVE TO FUCKING TELL (one of her masterpieces), Bedtime story, Bad girl, Papa don't preach (finally a proper come back in live form) a never performed before Rebel Heart track (except Veni vidi vici, wich would be disappointing for me)!!! This is beyond my most ambitious expectations ever. 

So, no doubt man, I definitely agree with you, if all that is gonna be confirmed as real and mixed with some of her strange experiments like the Tokisha thing and the Hollywood groove abomination (cause the Tokisha thing at least had some personality), you know what? I'm gonna love them too!