Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 hour ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Don't know how true is this, a mashup with I Love New York, Give Me All Your Luvin', Material Girl y Burning up.

You think the audios is fake or true? https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=316755257711220

EDIT: Found on Twitter the 3 part of the mashup in this acc: https://twitter.com/elsietannercock/with_replies

Sounds real. There are some lines in burning up where she has changed a bit the melody and she has never ever sang it that way before. Also there are some musical elements that are just too pro to be fan made.i believe this is 100% real. It also sounds like it's blasted full force in a huge room with a massive sound system and recorded from outside the walls. Everything about it sounds 100% genuine.

Based upon news / observations of the past few days we have the following rumors / observations:

• Everybody (album version - heard in an IG video)
  • Crazy for You (sounds reinvented - heard on Twitter)
  • Bitch I'm Madonna (on paper)
  • Like a Virgin / Billy Jean (on paper)
  • Don't Tell Me (album version - heard on IG)
  • Nothing Really Matters (lyrics posted / DM confirmed)
  • Vogue (Bob confirmed)
  • Holiday (Bob confirmed)
  • A few tracks that were never singles ("setlist filled with her singles - with only a few exceptions")
  • 3 "classic" singles that have "never been performed on tour" (NRM, Bad Girl, and Bedtime Story)
  • Hollywood, American Life, and Rescue Me are not on the setlist (according to PopJustice)
  • At least 1 track from Confessions (according to PopJustice)
  • Potentially a 30 track setlist (seen on IG)

Assumed tracks based upon DM's teasers:

• Live to Tell
  • Nothing Really Matters
  • Ray of Light
  • Bad Girl
  • Oh Father
  • Die Another Day
  • Don't Tell Me
  • Rain
  • Bedtime Story
  • Erotica
  • Everybody
  • Sorry
  • Open Your Heart
  • Crazy for You
  • Give Me All Your Luvin (Why??)
  • Like a Prayer
  • A non-single from Rebel Heart that has NEVER been performed before (only possibilities: Hold Tight, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Auto-Tune Baby, Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, Messiah, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Addicted, Graffiti Heart)
  • An older song that deals with losing her mother (only possibilities: Promise to Try, Inside of Me, or Mother and Father as someone on PopJustice alleges it was rehearsed yesterday)
  • At least 3 covers: 1 she performed a long time ago (only possibilities: Imagine, Fever, Everybody is a Star, Billie Jean / Like a Virgin, A Family Affair, Just My Imagination, I Feel Love), 1 is a 70s classic seeming to relate to her health scare (maybe Stayin' Alive or I Will Survive or Born to be Alive), and 1 cover from a current artist she's collaborated with (I'm thinking Unholy since Sam Smith covered Human Nature or it could be a track by Beyonce or the Weekend)
  • 1 mashup of an older Madonna song with a late 70s track
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Justify My Love
  • Hung Up on Tokisha or whatever  it's called (notice they waited until the end to leak the sad news)
  • Into the Hollywood Groove?? or hints of a Into the Groove mashup

52 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Not sure this is real, but if it is, I actually love this....this could be super cool.

Edit: Interesting...listened to it a few times now...the melody of I Love New York sounds like it's a little different than in the studio versions / live recordings....the concept of it is almost a little too well done to be fanmade...I think it's possible this is real. I can't see how else she would do a song like Give Me All Your Luvin on this go around.

Excatly plus there's also some changes in the way she sings the melody of some lines in Burning up that she has never ever sang that way before. 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Excatly plus there's also some changes in the way she sings the melody of some lines in Burning up that she has never ever sang that way before. 

Unfortunately that doesn't mean much now with AI and advancements in things like Melodyne and other software. It's possible her original vocals from one of the 30020 versions of burning up are simply manipulated or a new vocal completely generated.

I hope it's real but I have my unfortunate doubts :(

26 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Fake.

No offense at all but can you or somebody else list the exclusives you have shared that have not been shared by another other sites ? I'm asking because i always see you posting when M is about to release something and giving more or less vague info but i cannot remember any precise exclusive you have posted. If i'm wrong i will appologize to you and i hope you will accept it.

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Unfortunately that doesn't mean much now with AI and advancements in things like Melodyne and other software. It's possible her original vocals from one of the 30020 versions of burning up are simply manipulated or a new vocal completely generated.

I hope it's real but I have my unfortunate doubts :(

Oh yes you are right. Damn i'm always thinking like we're in 2003 !! But i don't discard that recording, it sounds so well done and precise with the musical elements ! if somebody took the time to do it just for 3 days of online glory then i hope he will share the clean audio !!

17 minutes ago, scion said:

Apparently Mother and Father and LAV have been rehearsed : source a member of PopJustice.

And apparently it was teased by Tribe a few days ago, just went through their stories again.

Wow that's....well, I don't know if we really need that song, but okay. Lol

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Dang! That Mash Up has the middle 8 of Gambler in it. The way I didn’t even notice it’s fits so well. 

Ok so i wasn't crazy when i heard a part of Gambler at one point !! Damn there's no way all that work has been done to be heard in a very low quality and be totally ruined as fake after 3 days ! 

9 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

No offense at all but can you or somebody else list the exclusives you have shared that have not been shared by another other sites ? I'm asking because i always see you posting when M is about to release something and giving more or less vague info but i cannot remember any precise exclusive you have posted. If i'm wrong i will appologize to you and i hope you will accept it.

I've been contributing to the forum for the past 8+ years, sharing info and content. Just by searching through my posts or topics, you can see it yourself. Not my first time at the rodeo. :kiss2: I'm sure other people can vouch for me.

3 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I've been contributing to the forum for the past 8+ years, sharing info and content. Just by searching through my posts or topics, you can see it yourself. Not my first time at the rodeo. :kiss2: I'm sure other people can vouche for me.

Indeed you have and on other forums before - bring on the tour, only 3 days to go!

5 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I've been contributing to the forum for the past 8+ years, sharing info and content. Just by searching through my posts or topics, you can see it yourself. Not my first time at the rodeo. :kiss2: I'm sure other people can vouch for me.

Sis....I'm begging you...can we please just get some tidbits on which classics *didn't* make it. Like 2-3 that will be surprises, just so we can get that part over with? Music, Like A Prayer, Express Yourself...?

11 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

And apparently it was teased by Tribe a few days ago, just went through their stories again.

Wow that's....well, I don't know if we really need that song, but okay. Lol

Id much prefer it to Promise to Try. That's just me though. I like both songs, but I'd much prefer M&F in a concert.

My bf is gonna fucking kill me if she does Hung Up On Tokischa and not the original. It’s his favorite song, and I was like “of course she’ll play it!” when I bought tickets 😬 Still hoping with Stuart’s guidance it’s somehow a mash up of the two, or the original just has Tokischa’s verse intertwined or something.

Not sure if we are getting Into The Groove or Into The Hollywood Groove, but I’d personally love to hear a verse or two of Hollywood and I adore Missy, so I’m fine with however that plays out.

Very surprised by Justify My Love honestly! I love that song, and love Erotica, but they are both fairly similar to me as in they are more or less spoken word, mid-tempo, early 90’s songs about sex. I adore them both, but wouldn’t take up two spots on a tour with both - I’d pick one or the other. But let’s see! Maybe it’s a mash up, or a whole Dita section they are both in. Excited to see!

12 minutes ago, zephyr in the sky at night said:

My bf is gonna fucking kill me if she does Hung Up On Tokischa and not the original. It’s his favorite song, and I was like “of course she’ll play it!” when I bought tickets 😬 Still hoping with Stuart’s guidance it’s somehow a mash up of the two, or the original just has Tokischa’s verse intertwined or something.

Not sure if we are getting Into The Groove or Into The Hollywood Groove, but I’d personally love to hear a verse or two of Hollywood and I adore Missy, so I’m fine with however that plays out.

Very surprised by Justify My Love honestly! I love that song, and love Erotica, but they are both fairly similar to me as in they are more or less spoken word, mid-tempo, early 90’s songs about sex. I adore them both, but wouldn’t take up two spots on a tour with both - I’d pick one or the other. But let’s see! Maybe it’s a mash up, or a whole Dita section they are both in. Excited to see!

Sadly our non fans boyfriends are often right about Madonna 😂😔