American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

On 4/23/2023 at 7:18 AM, Honey Little said:

We have already been receiving expansive deluxe editions of albums with all these vinyls from American Life and madame x and erotica picture disc. It doesn’t say Re-Issues. These are all expansive items from her albums that we have been receiving. There won’t be album re-issues and certainly no demos.

What we have received so far are are the releases for special events - anniversaries, a celebration of 50 #1 dance hits etc

Refer to the press release from 2021: 

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone--career-spanning-partnership

2022 will mark the  40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.

And nobody outside of the teams working on them know the content of any of the upcoming expanded editions of the albums so you are in no position to be making statements around what will or won't be included. You're just speculating. 

4 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

What we have received so far are are the releases for special events - anniversaries, a celebration of 50 #1 dance hits etc

Refer to the press release from 2021: 

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-and-warner-music-group-announce-milestone--career-spanning-partnership

2022 will mark the  40th anniversary of Madonna’s recording debut. This new deal heralds the launch next year of an extensive, multi-year series of catalog releases that will revisit the groundbreaking music that made her an international icon. For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.

And nobody outside of the teams working on them know the content of any of the upcoming expanded editions of the albums so you are in no position to be making statements around what will or won't be included. You're just speculating. 

Thanks god,as a CD user i feel hit by the vinyl only releases,and if thats the only release...

10 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Stupid question:

Are these mixes unreleased as in, they were only promo before and this is the first time they can be purchased officially,

or

these mixes had never been released before not even as promo and no one had heard them before? 

They are just newly edited mixes edited by people at Warner Bros.

14 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Stupid question:

Are these mixes unreleased as in, they were only promo before and this is the first time they can be purchased officially,

or

these mixes had never been released before not even as promo and no one had heard them before? 

6 of them have never been released/surfaced before. they were probably re-edited for this release.

1 minute ago, Honey Little said:

Anyone know who remastered/edited this? According to the credits it was Madonna as sole producer but did she also engineer/remaster/redit? Because it appears as such. Obviously she knows how to do it. She’s been in the studio for about 45 years now.

There are no credits about the editing and remastering. Probably Johan? He's the creative director for this. Or just the Rhino in-house team.

15 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Bought mine on Saturday, it was almost sold out in Barcelona when I arrived! I saw guys having it on their hands when I entered in the store, so I decided to open Grindr app, just in case! :lol:

Btw, can someone send the vinyl audio rip on private? :heart:

It's in the audio section