MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

11 minutes ago, adirondak said:

There is no way it will be called Indian Summer and if it is it will flop and she’ll be vilified again. 

Let's be honest, it will flop anyway

If it is "just" a song to promote a tour, then I don't expect any big chart numbers. She will be touring and not doing any promo for that song in radios etc. 

I absolutely love an idea to have a new song from her tied to the tour, but let's be realistic, huge hit is definitely not happening here. 

Let's hope song is good, fun,, catchy, that's all we can hope for. 

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

The song is indeed titled, Indian Summer. The album is called Magic. Indian Summer will be released this Friday via streaming as well as a video.

The album Magic features a cover of the Kylie Minogue classic entitled Magic and will feature a lip sync by acclaimed drag queen Bob

4 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Let's be honest, it will flop anyway

If it is "just" a song to promote a tour, then I don't expect any big chart numbers. She will be touring and not doing any promo for that song in radios etc. 

I absolutely love an idea to have a new song from her tied to the tour, but let's be realistic, huge hit is definitely not happening here. 

Let's hope song is good, fun,, catchy, that's all we can hope for. 

I don’t think it needs to be a huge hit, it just needs to be successful on streaming to keep her profile raised. 

48 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t think it needs to be a huge hit, it just needs to be successful on streaming to keep her profile raised. 

If a new song is really being released to coincide with the tour, it's obviously a different strategy to get the public and fans interested in it. Her team knows radio isn't going to get on board, and without them, we can guarantee no traditional top 40 hit.  But it doesn't mean it can't go viral or still sell decently.  The tour would be a great promotional tool for it, especially if she mentions it's a new song, and mentions it's available for streaming/download/sale.  I don't expect it to be a "traditional hit", but it doesn't mean it can't be popular still.

i expect all this is wishful thinking. I hope there is a new song, but we've been down this road before when we were duped into thinking something is going to be released, and it never materialized.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

54 minutes ago, McDonna said:

If a new song is really being released to coincide with the tour, it's obviously a different strategy to get the public and fans interested in it. Her team knows radio isn't going to get on board, and without them, we can guarantee no traditional top 40 hit.  But it doesn't mean it can't go viral or still sell decently.  The tour would be a great promotional tool for it, especially if she mentions it's a new song, and mentions it's available for streaming/download/sale.  I don't expect it to be a "traditional hit", but it doesn't mean it can't be popular still.

i expect all this is wishful thinking. I hope there is a new song, but we've been down this road before when we were duped into thinking something is going to be released, and it never materialized.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Radio played Kylie Minogue so why not Madonna

21 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Radio played Kylie Minogue so why not Madonna

The media has been extremely kind to Kylie's big comeback song.  Padam is amazing and I luv Kylie.  But it actually hasnt really broken the radio ageism rule. No radio play in her home Australia and got to 19 on the charts here. Popular actually has done better with No 8.  In the UK it did go top ten but there was a huge fight with radio and her fans. Radio 2 eventually listed it (older demo radio station) but radio 1 (The main one) barely any radio plays.  In the USA it only charted on the dance electronic chart.  Madonna has smashed the dance club play chart and all her recent singles are called failures. Kylie has had alot of support virally and the media has called it the comeback proportions of Cher and Tina Turner back in the 80's and 80's.  But chart wise its really not.  Madonna could have a viral hit also.  Fingers crossed.  But yes we have to look at hits differently now and thats exactly how Kylie's fans have embraced it

Picsart_23-09-19_22-03-38-839.thumb.jpg.0ba0f5d0b19695610b0f1264a329331b.jpg

Cover art

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

The song is indeed titled, Indian Summer. The album is called Magic. Indian Summer will be released this Friday via streaming as well as a video.

"Hold on to Madame X" dropping in 1 hour including "Love Train" "3rd Billboard Digital Chart #200" including a Collab with Barter Queen out now:Lead Single Diarrhoea charting under the Antarctica top 40