MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

On 9/19/2023 at 3:39 PM, dylanlioncourt said:

What were some of the infamous fake song titles? Solar Salvation, Britney Don't Do It:laughing: 

I wonder what the Max song is going to be called. Let the tour promo begin!:party:

I vaaaguely remember either a song or album rumored to be called Defying Gravity at some point over the years. Maybe before COADF or Hard Candy.

On 9/19/2023 at 7:35 AM, Roland Barthes said:

The toxic fan culture online (and even before that, the Janet VS Madonna, Mariah Vs Madonna....they at times encouraged too to be honest) 

That shit is alive and thriving on twitter. Madonna and Janet (or Kylie) fans get in bitter fights still to this day.

12 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

That shit is alive and thriving on twitter. Madonna and Janet (or Kylie) fans get in bitter fights still to this day.

And the modern pop girlies fan sometimes fight with each other on Twitter.That dirty table hasn't been cleaned yet as showed by the passive agresive unrelated "Stream "Chicken" by Chicken Lift" example of unrelated stuff coming up on pages of other artists

5 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Wondering if they have some insider information or this is just an article based on that tweet from Pop Leaks last week. 

I assume the second option is more plausible.. 

I agree. Second option.

but again. We know she was in the studio, creating new music

so…

50 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I agree. Second option.

but again. We know she was in the studio, creating new music

so…

Sure, I am not doubting her recent studio activities at all. 

I actually expect her to release that Max Martin song right before the tour. It's completely logic step. 

All I meant was that all these articles (Retropop, The Sun) seems to be based on the same source (some tweet), and not brining any new information, so we still should be a bit cautious reading them. :)

3 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Sure, I am not doubting her recent studio activities at all. 

I actually expect her to release that Max Martin song right before the tour. It's completely logic step. 

All I meant was that all these articles (Retropop, The Sun) seems to be based on the same source (some tweet), and not brining any new information, so we still should be a bit cautious reading them. :)

Yeah, I always hesitate. I mean a lot of these sources never provide anything concrete or any credible sources to back up their claim.  Ask yourself, "why would Retropop" know this over some more reliable music publications?

But that being said, in my mind, the Max Martin collab is what's going to be release as it's probably a song in celebratory to the whole theme of the tour and/or 40th anniversary of her music. 

Can you imagine if those rumors of her filming a music video for "Popular" was actually her filming for a new song?  Wishful thinking, but with the fact, we virtually know nothing about the tour content, it's possible this was kept tightly under wraps.

• 4 weeks later...

Before opening night, insiders on PopJustice said this wasn't for the tour and wouldn't be released for the tour - those were all fake rumors.

I assume it's collabing for an album that's probably no where near finished. I know she previously did a little studio time with Sickkick. I doubt she would do this tour then immediately release an album and have to go on another tour, which is why I don't see these songs seeing the light of day anytime soon. She wouldn't not tour with an album since nobody makes money selling albums anymore, its all touring.

Seems strange though that her record label would make her record songs this early if she won't be releasing new music until well after a tour.

4 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Before opening night, insiders on PopJustice said this wasn't for the tour and wouldn't be released for the tour - those were all fake rumors.

I assume it's collabing for an album that's probably no where near finished. I know she previously did a little studio time with Sickkick. I doubt she would do this tour then immediately release an album and have to go on another tour, which is why I don't see these songs seeing the light of day anytime soon. She wouldn't not tour with an album since nobody makes money selling albums anymore, its all touring.

Seems strange though that her record label would make her record songs this early if she won't be releasing new music until well after a tour.

That’s the weird or sad part, are we going to wait 3-4 years for new music? 

I truly hope not.

She could release a new album and hold touring it for a while 🤷‍♂️

@AyhamPossibly, but it could have been something that they were experimenting on for the tour or a re-issue.  Last I remember she's not obligated to a record contract, so it's just possible she was experimenting to see where it goes.  I do think if she was interested in releasing new music, she would have used the tour to feature it.

7 hours ago, McDonna said:

@AyhamPossibly, but it could have been something that they were experimenting on for the tour or a re-issue.  Last I remember she's not obligated to a record contract, so it's just possible she was experimenting to see where it goes.  I do think if she was interested in releasing new music, she would have used the tour to feature it.

Yes maybe, or maybe it was a planned single release (80’s vibes) for the tour but then after what happened last June I guess she just didn’t want to release it anymore. 😑😔🥲