MADONNA WRITING WITH MAX MARTIN

Shoful

On 6/1/2023 at 7:55 PM, Roland Barthes said:

I made my mind up about Gaga once she made her own social media platform (remember monsters ?) and she encouraged her fans to go after other popstars and theirs fans online, she was so toxic she removed her posts once the deed was done so there was no trace left and she could play the victim and do the whole anti bullying bullshit like a real narcisstic pervert. Her fans don't want to remember that but i can't forget and forgive that she built her fame on lies and bullying. Taylor Swift did the same, she called out someone on her social media, knowing he crazy fans would harrass that person.

since this post has been brought back to my memory by being liked twice in the last hours, i take this opportunity to further explain why i sometimes get mad at trolls and comparison between female popstars. ALL female pop stars bring something, they are not in competition but they add up. Of coure i have my favourites, Madonna being the most pop of them, but all are interesting and if they are not to you, they bring joy to many. The toxic fan culture online (and even before that, the Janet VS Madonna, Mariah Vs Madonna....they at times encouraged too to be honest) is a real disease. I like Kylie, i like some of gaga but whnever an obvious fan of them comes here to troll i just want to trash them just to show them how it feels but i would never, ever go to their forums to do that, i respect myself too much for that. But t goes deeper and further than the female popstars thing, pitting women against each others has always been a way to help them from collaborating and take power. Our society managed to control women by making other women control women. And yes, Gaga and Swift used this culture in a very negative way to gain power and visibility and make people do their deeds like high school prom queens and they played victims afterwards when it came back to bite their asses. They never verbally said what was on their minds, Madonna or even Cher did, that i respect even if it is pointless, it's just acting like an evil puppet master in hiding that i cant respect and forget. But it worked for them and it worked because this is how our western culture is at. That's what it values, cheers and rewards. It's time to stop playing this game but most people enjoy that, now they have their real villains to cheer in Elon Musk or Trump, they too come from that culture. Regarding female popstrs i don't understand why one would limit himself to just one, i take them all, past, present and future, in various degrees but i can get joy from each one of them because i never got my joy from the toxic culture of competition and i want it all. Why want just some ?

Just now, Anapausis said:

Maybe I do know, based on his particular source, whether these rumours proceed or not.

He was joking lol. As previously posted, it was a codename for one of the Madame X video shoots. Back in 2019 it amassed a large theory following, thinking it was a new song for the album. But it was just a rumor based on the codename alone. A red herring in a way.

41 minutes ago, deathproof said:

He was joking lol. As previously posted, it was a codename for one of the Madame X video shoots. Back in 2019 it amassed a large theory following, thinking it was a new song for the album. But it was just a rumor based on the codename alone. A red herring in a way.

Well, many thanks. I suppose Redha's very red rn.