Can we take a minute to talk about it

Redha DBL

I can't believe no one here is saying anything about the fact that wigs exist & I am sure she will be incorporating them into this tour as well just like she did with MX. Don't get me wrong I am hoping for her to return to a cute blond style for the tour (I like the copper or reddish color too it's just time for a change I think!) & that we will see her incorporate her natural hair as well, but I think she will have to use wigs to change it up some I mean she is doing a tour celebrating her legacy & career & ONE of the MAIN things Madonna is known for is ever changing looks - the Queen of Re-Invention! Mark my words, I bet there's at least 1 or 2 (poss more!) wigs but I also think she will return to some version of blond before the tour starts. What's funny is I am sure she already has ALL the looks & costumes laid out for this show seeing that it is starting up so soon! I am dying with anticipation too trust me! #Soon we will know!!!!! 

44 minutes ago, Brandon Clark said:

I can't believe no one here is saying anything about the fact that wigs exist & I am sure she will be incorporating them into this tour as well just like she did with MX.

I'd love a few great wigs, but if they are not properly fixed and glued to look like real hair, they can look very unnatural, and so far M's wigs have always looked like wigs. Beyonce changes wigs for each show on her tour now, and they look and move like real hair, even with natural looking flaws. But she has only one wig per show, glued super tight to stay in place.

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

I'd love a few great wigs, but if they are not properly fixed and glued to look like real hair, they can look very unnatural, and so far M's wigs have always looked like wigs. Beyonce changes wigs for each show on her tour now, and they look and move like real hair, even with natural looking flaws. But she has only one wig per show, glued super tight to stay in place.

This had to be said, no joke. Her wigs have always been a disaster. Girl is always hanging with black people, she should ask them how to wear and fix a wig properly, it would help and also chose good looking wigs would be a nice change too. At least when she wears extensions it looks very natural and well done.

3 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I can't believe no one here is saying anything about the fact that wigs exist & I am sure she will be incorporating them into this tour as well just like she did with MX. Don't get me wrong I am hoping for her to return to a cute blond style for the tour (I like the copper or reddish color too it's just time for a change I think!) & that we will see her incorporate her natural hair as well, but I think she will have to use wigs to change it up some I mean she is doing a tour celebrating her legacy & career & ONE of the MAIN things Madonna is known for is ever changing looks - the Queen of Re-Invention! Mark my words, I bet there's at least 1 or 2 (poss more!) wigs but I also think she will return to some version of blond before the tour starts. What's funny is I am sure she already has ALL the looks & costumes laid out for this show seeing that it is starting up so soon! I am dying with anticipation too trust me! #Soon we will know!!!!! 

Dont be shocked :) ive veen talking about wigs in my post

27 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

This had to be said, no joke. Her wigs have always been a disaster. Girl is always hanging with black people, she should ask them how to wear and fix a wig properly, it would help and also chose good looking wigs would be a nice change too. At least when she wears extensions it looks very natural and well done.

I don't think ALL of her wigs have been a disaster, but again that's just opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own of course. I wasn't a big fan of the colored wigs (blue & red) for Pride a few years back but like the black wig in MX Tour wasn't that bad as were a few she wore for the MX album photos. There have been some I will say that. We will see I guess. I'm all for natural hair but if she finds nice looking or cool looking wigs I'm all for it too, especially for certain "eras" or periods in her career where she had such different looks I think it'd be cool to maybe revisit some of the older "looks" including the hair styles in a way. Exciting to see I am going to be glued to the computer on opening night & probably every show thereafter! I hope there are live streams like there are of the Taylor Swift shows!!! I wont get any sleep LOL!

15 hours ago, Askeroff said:

i think it was transition to this look

Madonna-stuns-fans-as-with-dramatic-new-

This look gave such a fresher vibe to her. Idk

But I agree she could go back to her blond for the tour. Especially with some ambition.

She can always wear front laces. They are really great and natural these days. Look at all those Beyoncé hairdos. 

15 hours ago, Askeroff said:

i think it was transition to this look

Madonna-stuns-fans-as-with-dramatic-new-

You could be on to something.  She doesn't always post her videos and images in order of they've been taken.  In fact, I think she's been posting this similar image for several days now.  So maybe she just had them taken out, cleaned, re freshened up or whatever one does when taking care of their extensions.  Whatever the case, I don't think it's no accident she posted the other pic without her extensions.  She's simply feeding and teasing the fan base. Keeping them guessing.

56 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Ok but what about her going back to dark hair? Why is this so unimaginable? I'd love to see her with long black hair again 😍 

I don't think anyone is saying it's "unimaginable".  If anything, no one is really considering it because it doesn't seem likely she would do that, especially for a tour like Celebration.  But that doesn't mean she couldn't.  I just doubt she will.  It's pretty safe to say she's going to either keep the copper look or go back to blonde.  The latter makes much sense due to the nature of the tour she's going on.

10 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

She gave you wigs:

0_Madonna-flashes-boobs-in-see-through-t