Merch Pics

blondebenji

On 12/2/2023 at 9:11 AM, Cyberraga said:

Size up for hoodies.

received_319619027598045.thumb.jpeg.0400591eb0629c5cbeabd5c5b2472115.jpeg

I'm 180cm and I wear L, my regular size is M as I mentioned before.

Your size @cosmic_system is also M so L hoodie will work just fine for you. I don't know how about tees cuz I didn't but any but they seem to be big. Bomber is made by Alpha Industries so they have charts for their clothes on their website. 

I'm 193cm and went XL for the hoodie, usually L - for shirts, the L is baggy and M is perfect for me - the old merch eg RHT size L is a size M for the merch - annoying 

PS: that hoodie looks great on you 

2 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

They are selling very well - the most in demand item of the tour merch 

I'm not sure, but I've only seen like 5 people wearing them and one with Immaculate Collection VIP bomber in Berlin. And that's not only me, my boyfriend have seen too a few people. At merch stand most of fans were buying t-shirts and hoodies, didn't see anyone running away from the crowd with a jacket and that's weird cause those are packed in Alpha Industries plastic wrap and thus they're noticeable.

Anyway I didn't consider an important factor in all of this - it was November and Berlin was cold and snowy. A bomber jacket is not suitable for that kind of weather. :Madonna006:

45 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I'm not sure, but I've only seen like 5 people wearing them and one with Immaculate Collection VIP bomber in Berlin. And that's not only me, my boyfriend have seen too a few people. At merch stand most of fans were buying t-shirts and hoodies, didn't see anyone running away from the crowd with a jacket and that's weird cause those are packed in Alpha Industries plastic wrap and thus they're noticeable.

Anyway I didn't consider an important factor in all of this - it was November and Berlin was cold and snowy. A bomber jacket is not suitable for that kind of weather. :Madonna006:

They are definitely selling very well, sold out a few times at venues and obviously went very quickly from the online stores too - the secondary markets like eBay are seeing them sell for the US $500-650 range too 

21 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

The Blond Ambition bomber is actually VERY warm. I asked the stand in Milan and they told me it was the only item selling out. I didn’t wear mine at the shows since I didn’t want to ruin it. Also inside was VERY hot. 

10 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:
13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:
The whip was £20 for like a day and then it was priced £50 today. 

They had the bomber jacket at £250 yesterday evening but reduced it back to £225 and the whip went up overnight

It doesn’t make much sense. The bomber was €350 pretty much everywhere, and only €280 in Amsterdam. It was the only item with a different price (the shirts were still €50 etc)