Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

I think it could be a good thing (for her, not fans who were excited). I still believe it was drug related and hopefully during this time she can undergo rehab and be back better than ever with a new determination and a new outlook on life. If I were to believe the bacterial story, then this gives her time to fully recover from that situation too.

It wouldn't be wise to head off on a grueling world tour while battling internal struggles or fighting off after effects from sickness, it'll just lead to cancelled dates like the Madame X thing.

6 minutes ago, stefo said:

I'm really deeply worried now (and disappointed, let me say it)

Wow, the whole thing stopped for the moment, if confirmed, is huge. I hope it's going to be corrected by Guy's next statement.

With this Live Nation email news we can't consider the idea they are trying to reschedule the tour and will make a statement when they can give a safe plan to people for the new concerts.

I'm more and more oriented to think that they are trying to understand her health situation in order to understand how to manage the tour commitment. She is recovering but not at the point they can start rescheduling her agenda.

Yes agree, and that's probably why they mentioned if no dates announced within x days a refund can be requested.

My heart breaks for her - this was going to be the celebration of her 40 years in business - I have to admin, like all of us, I am really down about it - was really excited to see what she was going to serve and so excited to see Stuart Price back. 

I am glad she is still alive and will recover - just gonna take time.

Man this is such a bizarre situation. I’m guessing this all means they don’t know how long it will take her to recover. Who knows if they will talk about what it was. It’s so hard for me to believe the drug rumors because Madonna was incredibly aware of what happened to Michael and Prince, and she’s been so disciplined her whole life. Whatever the cause, whether we find out or not, I hope she takes care of herself, rests up, gets the love and support she needs, and comes back stronger than ever. 

2 hours ago, Mden said:

I wish we’d just wait for an official statement, and ignore the tabloids. I feel for Guy cause he must be under a lot of stress. Rosie said, WAIT. So till we get an official statement, let’s stay positive.

Rosie also said that she didn’t speak to her. She’s getting the same official story everyone else is. They’re not going to tell anyone not closely associate with the situation for fear of info getting out that they don’t want to get out. Rosie has had long periods where she hasn’t spoken to Madonna. She’s not exactly in her inner circle. 

7 minutes ago, adirondak said:

Man this is such a bizarre situation. I’m guessing this all means they don’t know how long it will take her to recover. Who knows if they will talk about what it was. It’s so hard for me to believe the drug rumors because Madonna was incredibly aware of what happened to Michael and Prince, and she’s been so disciplined her whole life. Whatever the cause, whether we find out or not, I hope she takes care of herself, rests up, gets the love and support she needs, and comes back stronger than ever. 

She already admitted to being into opioids. When you’re in pain you’ll take anything to get it to stop. They are incredibly easy for your body to become addicted to and they actually make the pain worse when the medication wears off. It’s not a weakness for someone to become addicted. Madonna needed knee and hip replacement. That’s incredibly painful. 

Ok guys Matthew Rettenmund, the author of the Encyclpopedia Madonnica, posted a few minutes ago "Tomorrow" and everybody in the comments are assuming it's about the announcement.

If so, it's gonna be bad news I'm afraid. Otherwise today Live Nation would have given a different answer in their email.

I FEEL FRUSTRATED, AFTER ALL THIS 4 YEARS WAIT :cry:

20 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Yes agree, and that's probably why they mentioned if no dates announced within x days a refund can be requested.

My heart breaks for her - this was going to be the celebration of her 40 years in business - I have to admin, like all of us, I am really down about it - was really excited to see what she was going to serve and so excited to see Stuart Price back. 

I am glad she is still alive and will recover - just gonna take time.

+1000000 I’m so sad and frustrated and broke 

10 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok guys Matthew Rettenmund, the author of the Encyclpopedia Madonnica, posted a few minutes ago "Tomorrow" and everybody in the comments are assuming it's about the announcement.

If so, it's gonna be bad news I'm afraid. Otherwise today Live Nation would have given a different answer in their email.

I know, I also think about the movie 😢

17 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

She already admitted to being into opioids. When you’re in pain you’ll take anything to get it to stop. They are incredibly easy for your body to become addicted to and they actually make the pain worse when the medication wears off. It’s not a weakness for someone to become addicted. Madonna needed knee and hip replacement. That’s incredibly painful. 

She made an offhand comment in an interview not long after her hip replacement. That’s not proof of an addiction. I’ve enjoyed opiates when I’ve needed them too, but I’ve never been addicted to them. Addicts also typically tend to hide or be embarrassed about their behavior, so alluding to it in an interview wouldn’t be something an addict would be likely to do. 

13 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I know, I also think about the movie 😢

Yeah I'm honest, I'm not into that project, movies are not her field for me, except very rare exceptions.

I'm disappointed by the fact that everything was ready. We were ready, for an experience we have been asking for years and years. There was also a song ready apparently, we don't know if connected to this tour, but quite probably everything will be postponed at this point. 

Fucking bacteria :Madonna043:

19 minutes ago, stefo said:

Where did he post?

Just now, cosmic_system said:

We’ll see, Live Nation talking with Global News is not an official statement to me.

They also didn’t say anything that wasn’t already covered in Guy’s message.

“All commitments are on hold”

The tour is postponed until further notice. 

It’s the same thing. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic