The Celebration Tour- Opening Night- London- Oct 14th

10 hours ago, ScottyX said:

If anyone is being an asshole in front of me at the show,  I am going to go all Truth or Dare on them.

...they know who's boss around here, I don't know why you guys don't know...

..then put me on their fucking frequency...

Just hope that they don’t call you an enslaver.

1 hour ago, truerebel said:

Twickets is a legit site selling tickets from fan to fan!

I personally would only buy from Ticketmaster or ASX fan sale - official ticketing partners as if there is an issue on the night, you have no support with external resellers and are at risk of missing the show etc

Absolutely cannot wait! This time on Friday the 13th I will be in London. Time is flying by! Not long until we see our queen on her rightful throne. Back where she belongs. Back on stage in the spot light! The o2 arena will be shaking from the noise the crowd will make when M first enters the stage ❤️

16 minutes ago, Ayham said:

OMGGGGG!!! It’s happening!!! 12 daysssss!!! Who’s excited?!!!

Is it already the 2 Oct where you live? Still 5:30PM to me (well I live in South America).

Well, this means you'll have to be awake in the middle of the dawn to follow opening night's frenzy because this is the very hour M would present herself at the O2. Good luck Ayham but M's totally deserving our red eyes!!!

On 9/22/2023 at 3:14 AM, GregVsMatt said:

I personally would only buy from Ticketmaster or ASX fan sale - official ticketing partners as if there is an issue on the night, you have no support with external resellers and are at risk of missing the show etc

Twickets are the best place in the UK they are HUGE. The people selling only get their money once they get to go. Its LEGIT. Most artists only allow Twickets in the UK, its ticket price or less. Adele, Ed Sheeran ect all back them. 

Can understand why people not from the UK might be wary, it started as a fan to fan British thing for no ripping people off. Maybe not known abroad.