Next Crowd funding ?

wtg1987

We seem to be quite good with these so I wondered if anyone has ideas for the next one ?

mine would be :

WTG tour Florence pro shot - we know this exists but anyone on this forum have it ?

bad girl, deeper and deeper  or die another day full b-rolls ….

confessions tour Moscow - soundboard audio files , supposedly includes a TV version ( instrumental ) 

lastly - sticky and sweet tour st Petersburg- someone says it exists in full as pro shot so I assume it include holiday and frozen - I have no idea on quality of sound or video ? 

38 minutes ago, MisterMistere said:

None of the items listed seem to esist or to be' available, aside from Sticky St. Petersburg. But I guess these are traders-kind items, I don't think any of the owners would make them available through a crowdfunding...

Yeah you are probably right - would have been nice to get one of these wish list items though as i would have contributed a lot for any of them :( ....

23 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

I am confused as to why it has to be a physical item. Who says so? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Let's just buy that SSTPetersburg already!!!

The admins of this forum say so. I’m sure they’d be perfectly happy for people to crowd fund digital stuff elsewhere.