You Can Only Keep 5 Physical Pieces of Madonna Media.....

Scottyx

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

That wouldn't' be enough.  I've got Cd's cassettes and other collector memorabilia I rather not part with.  When I die, take it away. Until then, I will always enjoy owning. Not giving up a thing!:om:

Fill 5 trucks of all your Madonna stuff

Solved?

Or will Emily steal them 

1. Erotica CD

2. Sex (sealed)

3. Fever (red vinyl promo)

4. Into the Groove heart shaped picture disc

5. Madonna first album remaster with the 12" versions of Burning Up and Lucky Star.  (This one will probably get replaced with the upcoming reissue).

Runners up (cuz why the hell not, lol), would be a magazine called Madonna Into the 90s.  It had a ton of pics from Blonde Ambition and a bunch of the single covers, which at the time I hadn't seen.  It was one of the very first things I collected.  Also, the A Girl in Paris bootleg from the Girlie Show (my first bootleg from that tour).  

Couldn't we keep 10 things??  Lol

Already unloaded almost everything a few years ago but I kept 1 item 

and it’s her hand written lyrics to Where Life Begins from her personal notebook where she was writing the Erotica album.

They are framed with double glass on both sides. On the back of the page are also a bit of A League Of Their Own ( the extra cut lyrics) which makes this piece very cool.

Throughout the sheets are her scribbles and thoughts like call so and so, etc.