The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

25 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

from madonna tribe.

Tech slip: the Like a Prayer roundabout has stopped spinning.

also seems like she has her hair extensions back on. Her hair is longer again as it was in the london shows

Thanks for the info.  I was curious if that would ever happen during the tour. I guess it did tonight. 

25 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

from madonna tribe.

Tech slip: the Like a Prayer roundabout has stopped spinning.

also seems like she has her hair extensions back on. Her hair is longer again as it was in the london shows

Oh, whew, for a minute there I thought this was leading to the roundabout stopped spinning bc her hair extensions got caught in it lol

14 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Was Sodade just an additional song or replacing a song?  I kinda figured she may do a song relevant to Lisbon. This makes sense she did this song. So beautiful.

Gosh, does this mean we're gonna have the 96th version of La vie en rose in Paris?? :Madonna033:

I need SECRET, REBEL HEART and CRAVE :kiss2:

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Gosh, does this mean we're gonna have the 96th version of La vie en rose in Paris?? :Madonna033:

I need SECRET, REBEL HEART and CRAVE :kiss2:

She usually sounds better singing these covers than her own songs, so I do welcome it.  But I would love to hear some of her own songs sang off the cuff.  I wouldn't mind hearing "Rebel Heart" or "Crave". :)

2 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

Sodade once again on the setlist! 

i think we won’t be having any dramatic change in the setlist untill USA. 

I doubt anything significant will be changed for the U.S. either.  Possible random songs added for certain venues at the most.

5 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Wow! Thank you. She sounds so beautiful.  I'm guessing this was just something extra she threw into the show.  Lovely seeing David playing guitar along with her.

I think David may have been singing the chorus with her. She was talking about how they were going to do this song in rehearsals ealier today. Was hard to understand exactly what she was saying though.

11 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I think David may have been singing the chorus with her. She was talking about how they were going to do this song in rehearsals ealier today. Was hard to understand exactly what she was saying though.

Right, it was hard to hear in those rehearsals.  Anyway, I had a hunch she would throw in a Portuguese cover like this at the Lisbon shows.  Again, she sounds lovely.  David accompanying her was beautiful.  Also, it's interesting how she brought up David wanting to be a singer in this clip.  So while we suspected he was going the musical route, she just further confirmed his future interests. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic