The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Omg if this woman was next to me screaming, I.... :dead:

I love it.  Would be screaming and singing along with her.  It's a concert.  She is being kind in taking the time to stream this which I'm sure is a bit inconvenience for her to do so.  So let her have her fun.  She owes no one anything. This is her experience:luv:

Just now, McDonna said:

I love it.  Would be screaming and singing along with her.  It's a concert.  She is being kind in taking the time to stream this which I'm sure is a bit inconvenience for her to do so.  So let her have her fun.  She owes no one anything. This is her experience:luv:

I think it actually added to tonight's experience for me! She was so hype through the whole show, I loved it!

4 minutes ago, danbekim said:

atleast she's enjoying the show and brings some energy unlike the 99% of the crowd

Im glad she's having fun, but it would completely ruin it for me to have one person bellowing off key throughout... Im there to hear Madonna sing, not a fan with no concept of pitch, decorum or self awareness.

3 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I looked it up and there's a curfew on weekdays and that is at 11pm and on Sunday it's 10:30pm

Looked up where? 

15 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Omg if this woman was next to me screaming, I.... :dead:

I

12 minutes ago, McDonna said:

A concert. A place to enjoy music and not scream over the artist like an inconsiderate cockwomble for two hours.

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

At least she had fun!  I honestly don't care.  I'm sure there were many people there screaming their ass off!

Well, thats fine if she and fun, all the people around her, I hold they did too... Thankfully we are likely never going to stand next to each other at a gig so... 😁👍

To be fair to Rachelle, I don't think you would be able to hear her there over the loud sound of the arena. She paid for the ticket and seemed to be the only one having fun besides Madonna and was kind enough to livestream it for us grumpy bitches to complain about things. :Madonna009:

The show was great today, Madonna is getting better and better, 2 more weeks and this woman will be defying space and time.

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Well, thats fine if she and fun, all the people around her, I hold they did too... Thankfully we are likely never going to stand next to each other at a gig so... 😁👍

Doesn't mean you won't be standing by someone just as excited or more obnoxious.  Anyway, it's a rock concert!  People been screaming, carrying on and singing along with their favorite artists for eons.  That's part of the requirement for such a concert.  I say live life to the fullest. You can either embrace her excitement and join in, or stand there choosing to feel miserable about it.  Me?  I'll make the best of it.  I'm sure she's a blast to be with.

7 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

To be fair to Rachelle, I don't think you would be able to hear her there over the loud sound of the arena.

Not referring to this situation specifically, but a lot of concerts are full of some obnoxiously loud fans these days.  Acoustic concert earplugs are a must and should block out the crowd noise near you while still letting you hear the actual performance much more clearly if the sound system is working correctly.

57 minutes ago, scion said:

Yeah that literally isn't an official site.

But it’s well known information. There is a curfew every night at every venue in London and has been for years. 11 PM M-Sat and 10:30 on Sun. 

Beyonce had to adhere to it, M’s had shows cut, and Taylor is going to be actually starting earlier than normal because of it. 

There is a curfew every single day every artist is expected to adhere to and they will be fined or cut off if they exceed it. 

In the last few years alone, dozens of acts, including M, have been penalized for it. 

26 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Doesn't mean you won't be standing by someone just as excited or more obnoxious.  Anyway, it's a rock concert!  People been screaming, carrying on and singing along with their favorite artists for eons.  That's part of the requirement for such a concert.  I say live life to the fullest. You can either embrace her excitement and join in, or stand there choosing to feel miserable about it.  Me?  I'll make the best of it.  I'm sure she's a blast to be with.

I am lucky that I will be surrounded by my husband and friends because I  will be a sopping wet mess when all is said and done. I cannot understand how people just stood there not dancing,

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)