The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Loved these new pictures taken by https://www.instagram.com/carlowilliamrossi/ and included here:

https://www.artribune.com/arti-performative/musica/2023/11/celebration-tour-madonna/ 

03-Courtesy-of-Carlo-William-Rossi-768x512_webp.e454de4c2f8cb5af16e552766ad318fc

01-Courtesy-of-Carlo-William-Rossi-1024x683.thumb_webp.03e03595c656495d338e8f7ff0ce7959

The bed scene is probably my absolute fave moment in the show (of a thousand of fave moments haha!).

I can't manage to think about anything else since sunday's show.

I still can't believe how amazing it was and that after 40 years of career she manages to put one of the best shows she has ever done after more than ten world tours. 

Really obsessed with the new versions Stuart created, do you imagine what he'd done with Sticky & Sweet Tour if he was the musical director ? or Rebel Heart ? That man knows how to keep what we love in M songs and improve them big times. 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Where is he? I didn't even see him on the stage 😅

You can hear it, his timing was off after paaarrtyyyyy, too late and then it automatically boomed ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES that didn’t sound live. It’s probably built into the tour studio mix they’re using for the show just in case? 

16 minutes ago, Valdu25 said:

I can't manage to think about anything else since sunday's show.

I still can't believe how amazing it was and that after 40 years of career she manages to put one of the best shows she has ever done after more than ten world tours. 

Really obsessed with the new versions Stuart created, do you imagine what he'd done with Sticky & Sweet Tour if he was the musical director ? or Rebel Heart ? That man knows how to keep what we love in M songs and improve them big times. 

Sticky & Sweet was good as it was. It's something different and I welcome the risk. What I don't like it's cheap sound, and it got worst on the next tours, being Madame X Tour boring, dated and soulless. The respective 'live' albums are a joke. 

I still don't know what position has The Celebration Tour on my personal rank of tours. Maybe because we expected something worst and it's really good that we feel that it's better than what it is? But somehow, I think that she's more confident, more relaxed, not trying to achieve any record or please Live Nation... It's enjoyable! Time will tell! 

58 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Sticky & Sweet was good as it was. It's something different and I welcome the risk. What I don't like it's cheap sound, and it got worst on the next tours, being Madame X Tour boring, dated and soulless. The respective 'live' albums are a joke. 

I still don't know what position has The Celebration Tour on my personal rank of tours. Maybe because we expected something worst and it's really good that we feel that it's better than what it is? But somehow, I think that she's more confident, more relaxed, not trying to achieve any record or please Live Nation... It's enjoyable! Time will tell! 

For me, the Celebration tour is set up to work as a great bio to her musical career. I can see a docu-flim or series really showcasing this particular tour well because no matter how many times you see it and at what angles, there are going to be things missed. Some may say that about a lot of her tours, but this one specifically stands out like a story is being told and I think if she is doing a film on this tour, she will be able really help people who don't follow her as closely, understand the sections of these shows that most avid fans are possibly understanding better.  This is why I hope she is filming the tour and will release it as a film or series at the end of the tour.   

In my mind, there will be other tours that I like better for different reasons.  Sticky and Sweet Tour stands out to me as more of a Rock Stadium tour while Confessions is closer to Celebration where she's going through and sharing a journey.  If anything, that whole tour is one huge dance extravaganza.  Girlie Show seems to be a mix of a rock/theatrical tour while Blond Ambition and Drowned World come of more like rock operas with BA being the more superior.  Who's That GIrl comes closely to a rock stadium concert like Sticky and Sweet does.  Then we have MXT which combines what she's sorta doing with this new tour, but on a smaller level.  RIT comes off more like a staged rock opera playing some of her biggest hits and the Rebel Heart seems to be a mix back of all the tours she's done before but reminds me similar to Confessions in style, but adding theatrics that Drowned World had.  Her most humble tour would be Virgin Tour. You can really feel she was appreciative and  happy to have made it to where she was at the time. She was there to perform most all her songs at the time, and start her journey while still emerging to becoming a major star.  So all in all, I love each of her tours in different ways.  I can't say any of them are boring or horrible.  Certainly some have some parts that may drag, but at the same time, they make up for it with other sections of the show.  All the earlier shows really show how she is growing as a touring artist, while these later ones are using all the resources she can now have to put on these huge stage productions that keep you engaged and have a good time.

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Loved these new pictures taken by https://www.instagram.com/carlowilliamrossi/ and included here:

https://www.artribune.com/arti-performative/musica/2023/11/celebration-tour-madonna/ 

03-Courtesy-of-Carlo-William-Rossi-768x512_webp.e454de4c2f8cb5af16e552766ad318fc

01-Courtesy-of-Carlo-William-Rossi-1024x683.thumb_webp.03e03595c656495d338e8f7ff0ce7959

The bed scene is probably my absolute fave moment in the show (of a thousand of fave moments haha!).

Most definitely so many.  One of my favs is the choreography during Holiday when "I Want Love" kicks in:

Madonna-tour-opening-night-18-billboard-

6 hours ago, Anapausis said:

@stefo didn't want to discuss that when it was the occasion, but here in Brazil we're back to a leftist government, just to make you aware of this, at least for the next 3 years straight. We all can come back to normal broadcast.

You give us some hope @Anapausis Thank you! And believe me, I am so happy to hear that!

As I wrote, here in Italy they are trying to reduce the powers of our Republic President, the main guarantee figure of the Costitution principles, and, even if I don't think they'll be able to do it, the worst thing is that people still believe in them and go on voting for them in every local administrative elections. My fear is that a great quantity of people are going right without understanding or caring about the implications of such a turn. One of the main problems imo is that left parties seem not to have leader figures or a charismatic vision to propose at the moment. The situation seems quite similar with the rumours of a Trump's re-election in the USA. 

Anyway, let's start our comeback from Brazil!!

@stefoa tip very useful here on Infinity: when you quote someone, you don't need to mention the same person you quote - we got already the notifications right in our little bells ringing.

By mentioning someone is the use of "@" to make people notificated of a post without the need of quoting them. See as it didn't even quote you back?

Btw, I remember you from the golden times of Infinity, when it was managed by Fighter. You have always been the Turkish delight (actually Italian one hehe) for years and I so cherish your way of seeing things, wished more people were more influenced by you.

Un baccio da un brasiliano! Smack!

41 minutes ago, stefo said:

A few beautiful pics and one thought: if in just one show someone talented is able to take all these gorgeous poses it simply means that that show is a continous source of inspiration  :Madonna025:

402659826_10227116509631532_337717849574

405006127_10227116509991541_548742364538

405011432_10227116510871563_533579977131

402657677_10227116509471528_455027496053

402660651_10227116510591556_400022634624

402660471_10227116509551530_721022767124

402660132_10227116510791561_464064069486

Some fantastic photos here.  Thanks for sharing.  We're all loving them. :luv:

3 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

@stefoa tip very useful here on Infinity: when you quote someone, you don't need to mention the same person you quote - we got already the notifications right in our little bells ringing.

By mentioning someone is the use of "@" to make people notificated of a post without the need of quoting them. See as it didn't even quote you back?

Btw, I remember you from the golden times of Infinity, when it was managed by Fighter. You have always been the Turkish delight (actually Italian one hehe) for years and I so cherish your way of seeing things, wished more people were more influenced by you.

Un baccio da un brasiliano! Smack!

Thanks for the tip (all these years and I did not get it yet :lol:) and most of all for such kind words. 

Um grande beijo para você :heart:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)