The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

46 minutes ago, xavier said:

Would be cool if she switched out Mother & Father with Promise To Try for a suprise 

Always too much about Like a prayer / Blond era. 2000's are underepresented... also it was the 20th anniversary of American life, so it makes sense that Mother and father stays there, and it fits the story of David too... 

5 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Always too much about Like a prayer / Blond era. 2000's are underepresented... also it was the 20th anniversary of American life, so it makes sense that Mother and father stays there, and it fits the story of David too... 

yes this is truth....but a switch sometimes can be a good thing....she make so much songs that i think she become crazy to choose the ones to put in the show.....

Honestly, if she cuts the show short tonight I will give up on my defense of her lateness for good. In a country where she knows she must finish by a certain time, it truly shows a total lack of respect for her audience. I convinced two people to go to the show tonight in London, and I know another person who made this a trip of a lifetime to see her. She’d better pay the £1million fine she owes the audience for a full show. 

Just now, Alibaba said:

Honestly, if she cuts the show short tonight I will give up on my defense of her lateness for good. In a country where she knows she must finish by a certain time, it truly shows a total lack of respect for her audience. I convinced two people to go to the show tonight in London, and I know another person who made this a trip of a lifetime to see her. She’d better pay the £1million fine she owes the audience for a full show. 

It's not even just about the full show...cities like London practically run on public transportation, and it shuts down exactly at midnight. Best case scenario, the show ends at 11:45 right now....imagine thousands of people calling Ubers.

It's unacceptable.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)