The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

7 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

She looks 100% times better without any filters, her instagram is a joke. 

i like her with filters and without..... the only crazy things is when they make huge mistakes filtered the photos...... her Team should take lessons on what to do and what not do do when they re touch photos.....

8 minutes ago, Salida said:

Yeah, I've put on the playlists to stream non stop on background on my PC on YouTube, Spotify and Tidal. I hope they count.

dont worry they are counted..... youtube, spotify and tidal.... wow love your devotion! 

btw yes they are counted..... i try myself to see if every stream was counted and yes..... they do it!

6 minutes ago, Salida said:

It's the least I could do for our Queen. :heart:

bravo! 

trust me no one stream go lost.... i do a little experiment for see if every stream was count for real and know i know .

think that before the celebration album was at 3 billion streams i want to create a group to stream the album more as possible.....

on spotify if you stream a song more than 30 seconds, they count it like a song streamed..... but you need to arrive at 30 seconds....