The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

37 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Btw, @True Blue 84, what i like of M is that she create a show an amazing show, and every time you go to one of M concert its like to be at the theater..... 

That impression u have carissimo I share it to u, and this was decisive in making me a M stan back in 2001 to Drowned World Tour, you know @Sheridan1980right mon cher ami??

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

thanks so much for this videos @True Blue 84!!!!

this show is so epic!

9 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

Yes thank you it is truly outstanding!!

Yeah! They are not mine btw, i found them on YouTube. I thought lets bring some positive vibes to this post again after 2 pages of negative Nancy's 

Enjoy! 🥳 and keep on Celebrating 

8 hours ago, Future Lover said:

You don't have to be so rude to them about it. It would've been quite simply to just clarify your statement without being so condescending. 

Where's the fun in that?

PS - it wasn't my statement.

Try to keep up. 

11 hours ago, Jackie said:

For some reason, LAP she always struggles with the most - I think they'd be better lowering the key to make it easier to sing live.

It's a weird one. She lowered it into Barry White territory for Madame X and sang it over a backing track and it was still too much for her. It's a huge song with a lot of potential for straining. It used to be (2003/4/5/10) a great song to showcase her strengths but with age and maybe lack of training her voice doesn't have it anymore. However, Express Yourself sounds fabulous 

10 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Are you o.k? So you just said im tone-deaf? 😂... im definitely not!.. i can perfectly hear her off tune notes. And sure shes not great every night, but there are definitely nights sounding fine singing like a prayer. I don't need study music for that, my ears are fine. And that's all im going to say about it. Not in the mood for a yes and no game 6 pages long... 

I'd certainly question it if you think she sounds fine singing Like a Prayer. There's performances where she sounds passable but I don't think she's done a performance of the song where her vocals are even 'good' since Hope for Haiti.

9 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Like a prayer sounded fine on opening night but from there on it's been hit and miss. For me Like a prayer is always the song that shows just how much her vocal range has changed and I dread when she sings live.

I don't know if she's had vocal training this time around you would think she would considering the ICU issues last summer, performance wise she's becoming more relaxed and confident as the tour is progressing and it's great to see, I just wish she wouldn't be so relaxed with the vocals lol

It's the one I dread too. The second verse in London (5th December) she kinda blew me away that she seemed to intend to hit the notes she didn't...

4 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is an interesting discussion. I'm sure her voice has changed recently, that seems very probable. I do wonder if it could have been mitigated through vocal training lessons similar to the regiment she accepted during Evita preparation.

I'm still on the "Evita permanently disfigured Madonna's vocals and I wish she had never done it" train but I get what you're saying here. 

1 hour ago, Nippi said:

Has anyone ever managed to score tickets last minute when the scalpers panic? I saw this advice on TikTok - people showing up last minute to a concert and scoring cheap tickets.

I desperately want to see the show tonight but can't afford to. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here!

Have you been on Ticketmaster today? Lots of standard price tickets were released yesterday, including some $210 in lower bowl. There’s some $70 seats with side view by main stage - might not be the best view but at least you’d be there! Hopefully scalpers start panicking. I did see a different show in Detroit earlier this year and scored drastically cheaper resale tickets an hour before the show. Good luck and hope to see you there. 

30 minutes ago, scion said:

It's a weird one. She lowered it into Barry White territory for Madame X and sang it over a backing track and it was still too much for her. It's a huge song with a lot of potential for straining. It used to be (2003/4/5/10) a great song to showcase her strengths but with age and maybe lack of training her voice doesn't have it anymore. However, Express Yourself sounds fabulous 

I'd certainly question it if you think she sounds fine singing Like a Prayer. There's performances where she sounds passable but I don't think she's done a performance of the song where her vocals are even 'good' since Hope for Haiti.

It's the one I dread too. The second verse in London (5th December) she kinda blew me away that she seemed to intend to hit the notes she didn't...

Yes i do think there are nights she sounds fine singing Like a prayer on the Celebration tour... And im not tone deaf, and i realy don't give a 💩 if you study music or not, my ears are fine and i can perfectly hear when she's out of tune. Does she sing it out of tune on the Celebration tour Sometimes? Yes.. Does she sounds fine singing like a prayer on the Celebration tour Sometimes? Yes... 

The End 

1 minute ago, Winn said:

Ok I'm down here. Roads are fine and I got great ticket for 1/3 the price online. I got wait all day but still so excited! Having some lunch across street from arena. Can't wait to chant Madonna at encore tho I'm excited for OYH most cuz that's closest to seat. Oh. NRM too! Happy happy lol.

Wish you a great time 🥳

12 minutes ago, Winn said:

Ok I'm down here. Roads are fine and I got great ticket for 1/3 the price online. I got wait all day but still so excited! Having some lunch across street from arena. Can't wait to chant Madonna at encore tho I'm excited for OYH most cuz that's closest to seat. Oh. NRM too! Happy happy lol.

enjoy the show!!!! and remember to take tons of amazing photos and videos!!!!