The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow again, this could mean they're gonna sing or they just gonna meet her backstage. Of course we all want them to sing tonight but it's the step we were waiting anyway.

at this point, I don't think they're performing... they'd be dressing up in something more special by now... they arrived to the show in everyday clothes with no special hairdo or anything

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow again, this could mean they're gonna sing or they just gonna meet her backstage. Of course we all want them to sing tonight but it's the step we were waiting anyway.

Maybe when they met/meet backstage theyll discuss it for another show and book rehearsal time, theyve all been too busy to prepare for tonight and im sure its the first time theyve seen it. In an interview Nikki said it looks great on youtube. 

6 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I do wonder if this might be her last big tour - :/

I wonder the same. I hope if she ever tours again, Madame X style, that it will be something that everyone can actually get to attend.

After hearing Niki and Donna sing NRM "unplugged", I could imagine Madonna doing a concert that way.

3 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

I wonder the same. I hope if she ever tours again, Madame X style, that it will be something that everyone can actually get to attend.

After hearing Niki and Donna sing NRM "unplugged", I could imagine Madonna doing a concert that way.

Totally!!

14 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I do wonder if this might be her last big tour - :/

That's why I decided to go. You can tell age is creeping up on her physically even though she looks young. She doesn't move the way she used to and it'll continue to be that way from here on out. I think if she does "retire" she'll probably do a big show / big shows with limited dates. But it's fun to enjoy the time we have.

Just now, dankpepe said:

That's why I decided to go. You can tell age is creeping up on her physically even though she looks young. She doesn't move the way she used to and it'll continue to be that way from here on out. I think if she does "retire" she'll probably do a big show / big shows with limited dates. But it's fun to enjoy the time we have.

Yes totally, but also, as Scotty said - probably smaller venues and they would be great!