The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

16 hours ago, musicinferno said:

He sounds very....cunty. Like he was there for the alcohol and 3 mins of spotlight. And the nerve to demand a ride home BEFORE the show ended. Someone else deserved that seat. :Madonna038:

Exactly. That is why I have always said that Madonna should be more selective with her guests and not invite anyone improvised who wants to take advantage of this sudden closeness with Madonna to try to obtain some benefit of their own. Madonna should invite established celebrities or close friends and not class B or C celebrities. And no, I'm not saying this to belittle them, well actually yes, but something that characterizes these celebrities is that, in their desire to ascend to Being class A celebrities, they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals and therefore, they are a danger to associate with.

Madonna is a very perfectionist, like me, so I understand her look of bewilderment when she sees this ... person ruin a choreography already planned from the beginning. If I were Madonna I would have pushed this person off the stage out of desperation. I just hope this serves as a lesson to Madona and in the future we see guests who are really worthwhile.

19 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Speaking to friends around Pittsburgh, the drag queen from the event says he didn't bother with rehearsals because he "knew the routine". He said the choreographer went through it with him. Other things people asked him were if there was food or drinks backstage for him, he said he just drank alcohol and didn't eat by choice. He supposedly was seated in the mixing booth until it was time for his segment. When it came time to throw the football, he said he didn't want to throw it "because he had gloves on" and that they wanted him to do thing "right that second". Then he got anxiety afterwards because he says he handed the football to the only white man on stage and was afraid he'd be labeled a "racist". He says the show starts whenever Madonna is ready to come out, there isn't a set start time. Lastly, he didn't stay for the whole show because he wanted to avoid traffic, so he demanded the crew arrange for a ride home for him before the ending.

One last thing, he says he's friends with "Madonna's arch nemesis and her people" (I assume this means Lady Gaga) and he was afraid the Gaga people would give him a hard time for doing the Madonna show but he says they were supportive.

This story is entertaining but all I see is a pretty polite thank you from Lola LaCroix on her instagram. I'd be curious if Lola's going to follow up by confirming, denying or adding some more spice. I'm surprised she got a ride home in general, not based on her alleged behavior but just like "you got your 7 minutes on stage, take the bus home". 

8 minutes ago, missberic said:

I'd take that drag queen on meth over those dull guests who can't even throw a fucking ball anyday.

But let's be honest, this segment would be better if it did not exist. It's long, cringe and boring as hell. The worst Vogue rendition she's ever done.

Well to be fair, I loved the concept but it was very long and she still only sang half the song. I still can't believe Vogue hasn't been performed in full since RIT 2004.

46 minutes ago, missberic said:

I'd take that drag queen on meth over those dull guests who can't even throw a fucking ball anyday.

But let's be honest, this segment would be better if it did not exist. It's long, cringe and boring as hell. The worst Vogue rendition she's ever done.

No it is not. This is a fabulous rendition of Vogue. Her 2nd best. Watch YOUR mouth next time you speak such foul nonsense

2 hours ago, missberic said:

It's fine... not her best, but its fine and definitely not cringe...

2 hours ago, missberic said:

I really loved it. Of course it’s always better when it’s actually a guest we know. For example, at 2 of my shows we had Stuart Price and Rocco which made it lots of fun. Especially seeing them react to bare men’s arses rubbing up on them.

Just got back from the Cleveland show.  Great show - good crowd and I think a local drag queen was the guest for the ballroom part.  Nothing else out of the ordinary.   I have seen the show six times and this is the  first time I can remember a remix of the Power of Good Bye being played after the show ended.  

12 hours ago, DickTracy said:

What is our Queen doing at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame today? Her special day?

https://www.rockhall.com/events/from-the-vault-madonna

swing down to the rock hall to celebrate madonna before her concert in cleveland

Madonna will be featured in Legends of Rock featuring her top worn during her 1993 Girlie Show World Tour, handwritten staging notes from her 1990 Blond Ambition World Tour, a personal note to 2022 Inductee Allen Grubman, and a tour itinerary from her 1985 The Virgin Tour.

Fans can also view footage from the Rock Hall’s vault, celebrating Madonna’s 2008 Induction, which will be played all day in the Museum’s Forest City Theater. 

You can hear Madonna’s iconic music played on heavy rotation all day inside the museum or follow her career-defining playlist on the Rock Hall’s Spotify page.

In addition, the Rock Hall’s Long Live Rock art installation will honor Madonna, providing fans with a perfect photo opportunity.