The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

7 hours ago, missberic said:

I'd take that drag queen on meth over those dull guests who can't even throw a fucking ball anyday.

But let's be honest, this segment would be better if it did not exist. It's long, cringe and boring as hell. The worst Vogue rendition she's ever done.

Right on every level. Also the worst look in the show. It should be axed, it was a drag even on the front row.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:15 PM, Spanky1995 said:

S&S didn't sell out straight away......plus she has no NEW recording contract.....but touring is another story 

Plus it doesn't need to sell out to make money.

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

No!

Yep. 100% yep. It was visually and sonically and absolute mess, and the only part of the show I thought looked poor and amateur. On the footage from a distance it looked okay, but up close it looked dreadful.

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

You are sooooooo wrong!

Nah.

16 minutes ago, scion said:

Plus it doesn't need to sell out to make money.

Yep. 100% yep. It was visually and sonically and absolute mess, and the only part of the show I thought looked poor and amateur. On the footage from a distance it looked okay, but up close it looked dreadful.

Nah.

Again no!.. and i was up close to.. But it's o.k if you feel that way about it, i just don’t agree with you.. The only part that needs to be cut from the show is the Michael Jackson tribute, the man never said anything good about her .

2 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This is possibly my favorite tour performance of Vogue she's ever done! I think it's the highlight of the concert.

I love what Stuart did with it. This section of the night is definitely a highlight.

The lighting, especially, for Blond Ambition's Vogue, was veeeeeeeeeery 532 W 27th Street. Beautiful.

The arrangement for The Girlie Show's Vogue, an enchantment! Magical.

The Celebration Tour's Vogue....

:fantasy:

:Madonna006:

19 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

This story is entertaining but all I see is a pretty polite thank you from Lola LaCroix on her instagram. I'd be curious if Lola's going to follow up by confirming, denying or adding some more spice. I'm surprised she got a ride home in general, not based on her alleged behavior but just like "you got your 7 minutes on stage, take the bus home". 

You tell it @Magic PussyAll it takes is one bitter queen to start a rumor and *you know how the children are*

Let's be honest, how many queens here can throw a football lol. Madonna's expression is very...ok, ok, you're having fun but this is my show, I will adjust your seat, keepin' it classy, I'm keepin' it classy, don't want to scar this one for life, ok, we're done now, kiss kiss........backing up.....guest is exiting the stage......OOOOOOOH you've got to...

:Madonna049:

They coulda woulda shoulda had the MJ part shorter and earlier somewhere, you know after Sinead, Prince everyone. If they needed so long t get changed a remix of VVV wouldve been on the screens 'I came I saw I conquered' Over all the knock back clips and she couldve incorporated it into BIM With the Celebration revise to close. The last line of Bitch im Madonna could be 'I came I saw I conquered'  Before bowing and walking off to Celebration. 

Dont all attack me, just thinking if the MJ bit seemed too long there couldve been alternatives to round up the storyline.