The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

12 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Do they mean Take a Bow instead of Rain or Take a Bow instead of Express Yourself?

i'd assume it's in place of express yourself? easier to swap out. and i can't imagine she'd do like the album version. though she may have just been rehearsing it for fun, i remember she soundchecked take a bow, don't cry, and like a prayer at my rebel heart show only to not do any of them :dead:

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

As curious as I am to hear Take a Bow acoustic I much prefer Express Yourself on the setlist

I agree, about both things. I hope she is playing TAB tonight and maybe another pair of times, but I stay strikt to EY for the video release: this version is so good, I love singing it along.

16 minutes ago, Salida said:

Video of Take a bow: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3UcCShL0TP/?igsh=MWtiODg5azkxbjVuZQ==

I still think Rain works best in this section.

I'm not sure what I think yet will need to see the whole thing with better audio. I am happy she did it in this spot instead of an short acoustic version of it

3 hours ago, Lum said:

it was the only date that had to be down graded from a stadium to an arena :dead: she never set foot back in the state until the MDNA tour.

Ah, and now it seems to have been the tour date with the hardest to sell tickets. Maybe M is just too hot for the Minnesotans...

25 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I'm not sure what I think yet will need to see the whole thing with better audio. I am happy she did it in this spot instead of an short acoustic version of it

After hearing it watching another clip she needs to work on it if she plans to continue singing it. Sounded off in a few places of he song

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

It's like she's not even trying to sing it well haha! 
Backdrop is new, right? 

Exactly, it's like she's drunk and thinking " lets get it over with it "... Yes the backdrop is new, so im afraid she's going to keep Take a bow for a few more shows. Fingers crossed she will improve singing it and that the media doesn't pick up this one, they take any chance to bash her...