The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

A few places? ... Bring back rain please.

Rain on some shows sounds even worse than this... But is it me or does it not work at all with the outfit? Like the section is weird with Take a Bow... It doesn't look right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought Frozen was the best fit, just not with the silly RoboMadge chorus that sounded like it was hot in 2008.

6 minutes ago, scion said:

Rain on some shows sounds even worse than this... But is it me or does it not work at all with the outfit? Like the section is weird with Take a Bow... It doesn't look right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought Frozen was the best fit, just not with the silly RoboMadge chorus that sounded like it was hot in 2008.

But rain on some shows sound better than this... And frozen was o.k the 2nd time, but i agree that chorus was not it...

25 minutes ago, scion said:

No it’s not just you, I completely agree. The outfit and visuals are all wrong for this song. Visually, the whole performance was made for Frozen and I think that’s the best fit.

But musically, Rain seems to flow better with the overall show.

I suspect the reason she keeps changing it is because the section with 4 Minutes, Music etc was supposed to go inbetween Rain and Like a Virgin. It would have worked more with Frozen if that was the case.

55 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Oh my god, Take  Bow hahahah....who said drunk karaoke is totally on spot. "Push play on the instrumental on spotify !" 

Madonna's ability to constantly sabotage herself deserves a study in psychology classes.

Every time singing is brought up, I chime in, knowing not everyone enjoys my input. However, vocally, Madonna has never been in such poor shape. Not even during the S&S Tour; it's just that here, her difficulties are better masked by pre-recorded vocals and autotune. In this performance, she sings really badly, it's difficult even when trying hard to miss notes in this way. Not that she sang perfectly at the RHT, but it was better.

Now she doesn't even make an effort; you can tell she doesn't care much about singing and listening to herself while producing the sounds and notes with her voice. She's sabotaging herself but she thinks she isn't.

The show is fantastic, but she's no longer a singer and that's a pity. If she were a singer, it would be okay for her to make mistakes, but it would still be impossible to sound like a drunken off-key girl at karaoke.

It's better for her to go back to songs like Frozen or Rain, even though she also sang Rain terribly at times and Frozen wasn't perfect either.

3 minutes ago, Lorx said:

Every time singing is brought up, I chime in, knowing not everyone enjoys my input. However, vocally, Madonna has never been in such poor shape. Not even during the S&S Tour; it's just that here, her difficulties are better masked by pre-recorded vocals and autotune. In this performance, she sings really badly, it's difficult even when trying hard to miss notes in this way. Not that she sang perfectly at the RHT, but it was better.

Now she doesn't even make an effort; you can tell she doesn't care much about singing and listening to herself while producing the sounds and notes with her voice.

It's better for her to go back to songs like Frozen or Rain, even though she also sang "Rain" terribly at times.

"Knowing not everyone enjoys my input"

That's because you only pop up here once in a while when there is a performance with really bad vocals. Telling everyone how your the expert 😅... The tour has many decent to good vocals and we never hear you about those. That's why you anoy people.. I bin critical about some of the performances to vocally, but i also give credit if she sounds good, and yes she does on many performances this tour. And don't come with those bullshit " loud backing tracks blabla " because she can be perfectly heard most of the time. Even the accapella moments she sounds fine ( little star, i will survive, express yourself, sodade, this used to be my playground) ... Again, we are totaly fine if your critical about the vocals, but its nice to say something positive about them to because she definitely doesn't sound bad all the time. 

A longer KISS clip, wich is adorable, we just need to hope we're gonna have a better audio quality of this. 

Take a bow is a complete mess unfortunately, I agree with you, it just doesn't fit at all and she sings it very peculiarly.

I always thought she looks bored when she does it anyway, don't know why :cute:

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

A longer KISS clip, wich is adorable, we just need to hope we're gonna have a better audio quality of this. 

Take a bow is a complete mess unfortunately, I agree with you, it just doesn't fit at all and she sings it very peculiarly.

I always thought she looks bored when she does it anyway, don't know why :cute:

I think this is kinda cute.. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic