The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Anyway let me say that, after Rain, Frozen and Take a bow, the thing that would definitely deliver this tour to history as the most fans dedicated, especially after having it notoriously rehearsed it, is a live performance of THE POWER OF GOODBYE, maybe the only real competitor of Rain in terms of emotional impact and uplifiting feeling (Take a bow seemed out of place imo and Frozen is really too dark to close the narrative before the BIM finale, even if more coherent in terms of staging). I always considered TPOG a song of acceptance and overcoming, just like Rain, and I think that the ethereal mood of the music will perfectly feet the cape/wind imaginary 

For the show tonight I expect her to perform Take a bow anyway, at least once more, but I still have hope to listen to TPOG LIVE (it would be amazing!!!) in future performances.

9 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

私とボーイフレンドは今、番組の 1 つを再視聴していますが、携帯電話ではなくテレビで見ています。驚くべきことです。サウンドに大きな違いがあり、携帯電話で見るよりもはるかに優れています...彼女は見た目も音も良く、ビジュアルもとても良いです。このショーは本当に傑作です...アムステルダムで自分で見たので、細かい詳細はたくさ

9 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Me and my boyfriend are re-watching one of the shows right now, but not on our mobile, but on our tv. It's amazing, such a huge difference in sound, so much better than watching on a mobile Phone... She looks and sounds good and the visuals are so good. This show really is a masterpiece... I forgot so many little details since ive seen it myself in Amsterdam. 

We are watching this one, its a great night...

ん忘れていました。 

私たちはこれを見ています、素晴らしい夜です...

the sound is really good I would like you to share this as a wav

15 hours ago, stefo said:

Anyway let me say that, after Rain, Frozen and Take a bow, the thing that would definitely deliver this tour to history as the most fans dedicated, especially after having it notoriously rehearsed it, is a live performance of THE POWER OF GOODBYE, maybe the only real competitor of Rain in terms of emotional impact and uplifiting feeling (Take a bow seemed out of place imo and Frozen is really too dark to close the narrative before the BIM finale, even if more coherent in terms of staging). I always considered TPOG a song of acceptance and overcoming, just like Rain, and I think that the ethereal mood of the music will perfectly feet the cape/wind imaginary 

For the show tonight I expect her to perform Take a bow anyway, at least once more, but I still have hope to listen to TPOG LIVE (it would be amazing!!!) in future performances.

The power of goodbye is amazing, but can she still do it justice vocally, when she never performed it very well in first place, when she had a higher voice, and she is singing almost all the numbers on the original key?

44 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Any news on the dvd filming yet?

None officially, but there's a good amount of tour left. I would say in all truth they're probably going to use footage from throughout the tour like Beyonce did with her recent concert film, but do a full multicamera main filming somewhere in this leg. The most obvious candidates are LA in March and Mexico City in April, but we'll have to wait and see. 

10 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Ikr.. In europe the vids poppped up everywere after a show was done. There where even live streams.. And the American leg is ..... silent 

Also I’ve noticed Americans don’t seem to have 4K cameras on their phones either . And they can’t hold a camera still :laughing: