The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

If you ask me what is the most comical and fun part of the tour, I would say that it is the intro of Holiday where Madonna tries to enter the nightclub at all costs but is prevented by Bob who plays the role of doorman. Seeing Madonna trying everything to get in is quite comical. But the one who definitely steals the show is this dancer with a blonde wig. His exaggerated body movements and overly dramatic behavior to the point of fighting not only with Bob but with the other dancers who are also trying to enter make me laugh.

vlcsnap-2024-03-23-19h12m52s339.png.c7765efb74d169c7dda495fb8c8aaba6.png

It is curious that this dancer achieves something that Bob does not achieve throughout his participation despite being someone dedicated to comedy and who should have many more resources to make the audience laugh but that always repeats his same lines over and over again, becoming a fairly predictable character on this tour. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to change Bob for this dancer in Brazil where people love comedy and would definitely laugh at this character's occurrences. I can guarantee that.

31 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

If you ask me what is the most comical and fun part of the tour, I would say that it is the intro of Holiday where Madonna tries to enter the nightclub at all costs but is prevented by Bob who plays the role of doorman. Seeing Madonna trying everything to get in is quite comical. But the one who definitely steals the show is this dancer with a blonde wig. His exaggerated body movements and overly dramatic behavior to the point of fighting not only with Bob but with the other dancers who are also trying to enter make me laugh.

vlcsnap-2024-03-23-19h12m52s339.png.c7765efb74d169c7dda495fb8c8aaba6.png

It is curious that this dancer achieves something that Bob does not achieve throughout his participation despite being someone dedicated to comedy and who should have many more resources to make the audience laugh but that always repeats his same lines over and over again, becoming a fairly predictable character on this tour. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to change Bob for this dancer in Brazil where people love comedy and would definitely laugh at this character's occurrences. I can guarantee that.

I couldnt even hear what they were saying 

30 minutes ago, stefo said:

I think that her best entrances are 

1. Confessions tour
  2. Celebration Tour
  3. Reinvention Tour

Originally I thought the Celebration Tour opening was bland but seeing it again and seeing it in person it is definitely in the top 4. The Blond Ambition opener is somewhere in there too.

54 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Originally I thought the Celebration Tour opening was bland but seeing it again and seeing it in person it is definitely in the top 4. The Blond Ambition opener is somewhere in there too.

I love the Celebration entrance and NRM performance. It’s just epic.

8 hours ago, McDonna said:

Yes a huge thanks. I recall some of your videos/edits that were uploaded a couple of months ago.  They've always been great footage/edits.  Thank you!!!!!!!! :party:

Thank you very much! Unfortunately my time has been reduced due to a few rotine changes but I am trying my best to on with the edit :heart:

1 hour ago, ErickInTheZone said:

Thank you very much! Unfortunately my time has been reduced due to a few rotine changes but I am trying my best to on with the edit :heart:

Amazing! Thank you!

By the way the confessions entrance is huge but not really one my favourites opening songs ever. Express Yoursel BAT is iconic.

The Celebration Tour opener is epic in just how different it is from other Madonna openers...I didn't expect her to to come on stage that quickly after Bob on opening night, but it works so well. It's definitely in the Top 3-4....never saw Reinvention live, so can't compare that, but I think it's better than Confessions, not quite on par with MDNA (best concert entrance of all time).

37 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

The Celebration Tour opener is epic in just how different it is from other Madonna openers...I didn't expect her to to come on stage that quickly after Bob on opening night, but it works so well. It's definitely in the Top 3-4....never saw Reinvention live, so can't compare that, but I think it's better than Confessions, not quite on par with MDNA (best concert entrance of all time).

Mdna opening is amazing 

Does she have any bad opener though? Her tour openings have always been quite epic. Can't remember a single "meh" one. She even managed to convince us to like "Candy Shop" in 2008-2009 xd

(But I can remember one particular "meh" ending: Rebel Heart Tour with the half-arsed version of "Holiday").

30 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She even managed to convince us to like "Candy Shop" in 2008-2009 xd

Amiga, you deserve to burn in hell for saying Candy Shop is unlikeable at all, I WON'T TOLERATE ANY CANDY SHOP SLANDER, right @Leona Helmsley???

Educate yourself to such a wonder of world RIGHT NOW!!!

12" mix for you and no less.

Rhino, offer this officially on streamings!!!

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Odyssey dear (oops sorry), if MDNAT didn't offer such a tragic setlist I'd enjoy it more.

At least she showed her "favourite instrument" when she performed in my town (have pic that I shared here on Infinity but you'll have to do the hard work by your own, if you wanna do that ofc).

Her eating an apple wasn't the only special treat she gave us cariocas at the Parque dos Atletas.

45 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Does she have any bad opener though? Her tour openings have always been quite epic. Can't remember a single "meh" one. She even managed to convince us to like "Candy Shop" in 2008-2009 xd

(But I can remember one particular "meh" ending: Rebel Heart Tour with the half-arsed version of "Holiday").

I wouldn't say it's bad but Madame X Tour opener is quite unimpressive to me

5 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

thanks so much @Nahash.....

@Prayer WHAT?!!!! WHAT?!!!! 

you should listen to this song non stop.........

for the eternity............

#Team candy shop

#candy shop forever

#candy shop for all

#candy shop we are eternally greatful 

Let's start flooding this YouTube video here on Infinity so people "so-called M fans" stop finally booing such A MASTERPIECE!!!

And the direct link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skoQVz6um4E&pp=ygUYTWFkb25uYSBjYW5keSBzaG9wIHJlbWl4

Nine minutes of an unstoppable orgasm!