The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I hope I am not too basic explaining myself LOL

Noooo ahahah, sorry I use to be too long, you are right :lol: I read your message in between two appointments and I thought to answer after dinner.

Anyway, I never saw that first act with this perspective actually. It's something like: catholic morality and good wife sacrifices fuck you, I'm angry and tired of that shit. I tried and I got disappointed and hurt. This gives a different meaning to the thing, she is very much autobiographical in her work and the whole MDNA album is about that actually, I've always been searching for a social kind of message or something more universal in a way, but now you're making me think about it and it feels so simple and clear. Thanx.

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

Noooo ahahah, sorry I use to be too long, you are right :lol: I read your message in between two appointments and I thought to answer after dinner.

Anyway, I never saw that first act with this perspective actually. It's something like: catholic morality and good wife sacrifices fuck you, I'm angry and tired of that shit. I tried and I got disappointed and hurt. This gives a different meaning to the thing, she is very much autobiographical in her work and the whole MDNA album is about that actually, I've always been searching for a social kind of message or something more universal in a way, but now you're making me think about it and it feels so simple and clear thanx.

Wow perfectly stated! Love your writing !!

5 hours ago, sdvsr2fan said:

I was at both Dallas shows, so here are some small things I noticed:

Night 1:

-She started about 15/20 min later than she has been these past few weeks and I didn't really think anything of it until...
-During the Burning Up speech she said she was in a mood, but I think she played it off really well and even told the crowd she was feeling a lot better during the Express Yourself speech.
-During Celebration, she was saying her thank-you's and she made a very vague apology to Bob, like "Thank you Bob, and I'm sorry for that thing that happened". I wonder if something happened before the show between the two that put her in a funk? IDK, pure speculation.
-The show was PHENOMENAL! I was at the 3rd row after the end of the catwalk so I saw her up close during Hung Up, Don't Tell Me & Express Yourself. Seeing her so close almost... humanizes her in a way? Not sure of the right term, but I just kept thinking "Wow, she's 20 feet away from me. And she's just a normal person". You get so used to seeing her in wide stadium shots on DVD and on TV performances and think she is this untouchable entity, but when you're that close she just feels so normal. Like performing is just her job, she just happens to be incredibly good at it. I'm still on a high from seeing her, so this probably doesn't make much sense. :lol:

Night 2:

-I was in the 2nd row of the highest section, so I got a more birds-eye-view of the show. Both floor and upper levels have their strengths and weaknesses.
-She was in a GREAT mood all night, and I felt was a lot more chatty with the audience.
-Her voice was a little more hoarse than normal so it cracked a few times. Nobody seemed to care.
-During both shows, she really stressed her love of being a mother. I think she said night 1 was David's birthday so I think she was in a reflective mood.
-Some of the things you think might not really work, surprisingly do when you see it live. I never hated the ending, but thought it could be improved. However, the audience went crazy with all of the reincarnations, so I think it kind of distracts from some of the weaker points of the encore.

OVERALL, 10/10 concert. Super looking forward to any streaming/video release so I can re-watch in pro quality.

Lovely review thank you!!

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Are you attending the Mexican City shows?

As a matter of fact I’m visiting NYC before flying to Miami, I do want to take a picture in front of Madonna’s house, but it’s rather far from midtown right? No subway next to her lower middle class neighborhood? 

Before a being psycho I rather spend my time and money enjoying other attractions but if there’s a chance I might post a picture and let you if 🎵We are all superstars🎵 is blaring trough the windows