The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Just now, Joseebus said:

So last night was incredible. It was my final show of the tour and I saw it from the Danceteria Pit. Today I'm very nostalgic, a little sad, and so so grateful! I'm going to miss this tour so much!! :cry:

She was super chatty last night! At one point I looked over to other people in the pit and said, "I can't tell if she's in a good mood or a bad mood!" And to that somebody said, "She's in a Madonna mood!" lmao. :lol:

She did mention being tired, but you couldn't tell. She sounded great and her energy was spot-on.

A couple of my pics

Amazing pics! Didn’t post again not to clutter the space which is as bad as going off topic 😉

I’m so glad to hear this because knowing that Mexico is next and that she was in a bad mood was a little bit of a downer, so thank you for your review and happy that you had a wonderful time. 

3 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Amazing pics! Didn’t post again not to clutter the space which is as bad as going off topic 😉

I’m so glad to hear this because knowing that Mexico is next and that she was in a bad mood was a little bit of a downer, so thank you for your review and happy that you had a wonderful time. 

She wasn't in a bad mood at all. I swear some people act like she's usually Julie Andrews on stage and I'm like what?! She was just her usual playful-antagonistic, cheeky self. Our crowd was great, too, which I think she fed off of. I imagine the Mexico crowds will be EVEN BETTER, so she'll love that. :heart:

4 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

She wasn't in a bad mood at all. I swear some people act like she's usually Julie Andrews on stage and I'm like what?! She was just her usual playful-antagonistic, cheeky self. Our crowd was great, too, which I think she fed off of. I imagine the Mexico crowds will be EVEN BETTER, so she'll love that. :heart:

Exactly 👍🏼 

I saw her in Miami the two nights she was really pissed and depressed and she gave an spectacular show 

Thanks love ❤️🙏🏼

26 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

So last night was incredible. It was my final show of the tour and I saw it from the Danceteria Pit. Today I'm very nostalgic, a little sad, and so so grateful! I'm going to miss this tour so much!! :cry:

She was super chatty last night! At one point I looked over to other people in the pit and said, "I can't tell if she's in a good mood or a bad mood!" And to that somebody said, "She's in a Madonna mood!" lmao. :lol:

She did mention being tired, but you couldn't tell. She sounded great and her energy was spot-on.

A couple of my pics:

434487923_10159378654816090_525834241196

438094435_10159378655171090_364415891102

437521818_10159378654441090_407160231006

Wow!  Thanks for the great pics!  Deserves to be shared over and over and over....

What I find interesting is Madonna even mentioning being "tired".  On past tours, she's always being fierce and so full of fire. She would never admit to being so battered by this.  Though, things change and it's obvious that she's willing to show more vulnerability as she grows older.:luv:

2 minutes ago, Donna said:

Wow!  Thanks for the great pics!  Deserves to be shared over and over and over....

What I find interesting is Madonna even mentioning being "tired".  On past tours, she's always being fierce and so full of fire. She would never admit to being so battered by this.  Though, things change and it's obvious that she's willing to show more vulnerability as she grows older.

I think her illness and all of the well-wishes from fans in the aftermath taught her that it's okay to be vulnerable with us. And she's at the tail-end of a MASSIVE tour! It's only natural that she'd be exhausted! But, like I said, it hasn't impacted her performance at all, in my opinion. She's still giving it her all out there, like she always has.

9 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

I think her illness and all of the well-wishes from fans in the aftermath taught her that it's okay to be vulnerable with us. And she's at the tail-end of a MASSIVE tour! It's only natural that she'd be exhausted! But, like I said, it hasn't impacted her performance at all, in my opinion. She's still giving it her all out there, like she always has.

Exactly. She's definitely got more stamina than many who are decades younger than her.   And I've noticed she's really slimmed down to her old physique which we really haven't seen since the Rebel Heart Tour.

And I can't stop looking at this stunning image you took/posted.  Just so awesome. Again, thanks for sharing!

437521818_10159378654441090_407160231006

19 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Oh my god  :Madonna051::Madonna051::Madonna051:  the video is really beautiful, thank you, but this take a bow thing is such a downer :lol: 

If it's true that she sang it for the US league, all my hopes are for Mexico City to get a comeback of the original setlist, I'm ok even with Frozen at this point :Madonna008:

Apologies if this has already been acknowledged in this epic length thread but have people noticed how Ticketmaster shows a listing for a cancelled date on July 8, 2025? In Tulsa, Oklahoma. It’s really weird. The cancelled Tulsa date that was part of the initial itinerary was on July 17, 2023, so it’s unlikely it’s just that date w/the wrong year. Peculiar.