The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

18 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

You are such a tough judge 😉

Honestly when you are in the arena the sound is very different to the videos. 

Sometimes I feel so sad for people who only live the tour through videos or pictures (not you) because there’s nothing like the live experience of this amazing show. 

Me a tough judge?... lol definitely not. I really don't mind if an artist is off vocal wise some songs. As long as it's not the whole time. But the Celebration Tour sounds pretty decent/good to me lots of times... 

And ive seen this AMAZING tour live myself in Amsterdam... 

I adored this tour, it's been and will always be one of her best works ever (especially now that she is surely get RAIN back at her place, after the US league :lol:) and she was able to combine the perfect mix of artsy theatre, disco explosions, punk-rock attitude, rough and acoustic singalong connection, with a setlist wich offered everything both, the general public and the hardcore fans, would ever ask, from Vogue to Bad girl.

SAID THAT, I'm supersupersuper excited for the huge bang we are expecting for the 6 last shows BUT it really's got to end now imo. For her, who's comprehensibly tired and maybe even bored, deserving at least a two, three months of full fun and rest (next summer must be the best of her life guys: she went out from the hospital, where she was dieing, straight to the rehearsals room), but also for us who deserve new material and experiences as further steps, especially new music after a 5 years pause (and maybe more). 

So let's enjoy these amazing nights and the big worldwide streamed 4th of may event and let the Celebration tour go for good :cute:

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Me a tough judge?... lol definitely not. I really don't mind if an artist is off vocal wise some songs. As long as it's not the whole time. But the Celebration Tour sounds pretty decent/good to me lots of times... 

And ive seen this AMAZING tour live myself in Amsterdam... 

that’s why I said not you 😉

We have some experts on the tour that have never attended though 

1 minute ago, stefo said:

I adored this tour, it's been and will ever be one of her best works (especially now that she is surely get RAIN back at her placw, after the US league :lol:) and she was able to combine the perfect mix of artsy theatre, disco explosions, punk rock attitude, rough and acoustic singalong connection, with a setlist wich offered everything both the general public and the hardcore fans would ever ask, from Vogue to Bad girl.

SAID THAT, I'm supersupersuper excited for the huge bang we are expecting for the 6 last shows BUT it really's got to end now imo. For her, who's comprehensibly tired and maybe even bored, deserving at least a two, three months of full fun and rest (next summer must be the best of her life guys: she went out from the hospital where she was dieing straight to the rehearsals room), but also for us who deserve new material and experiences as further step, especially music after 5 years and maybe more. 

So let's enjoy this amazing nights and the big worldwide streamed 4th of may event and let the Celebration tour go for good :cute:

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

But this is something i really like to know. Does or does she not play piano? 🤔... Or does she play to a backing track? Is that a thing, when its an instrument?... 

I think she's playing live

8 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

OMG yeah! "1 film" to go.... wtf else could that mean??

BTW I was right next to this dude in both of my Madison Square Garden (NYC) shows when I was in the Pit! He was operating the camera like 6 feet from me both times 

7 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

OMG yeah! "1 film" to go.... wtf else could that mean??

BTW I was right next to this dude in both of my Madison Square Garden (NYC) shows when I was in the Pit! He was operating the camera like 6 feet from me both times 

You are practically lovers now