Boxers Riding Each Other During “Erotica”

drivebitch

Does anyone have a video of it? I saw one but lost it. Two of the dancers dressed as boxers start riding each other like they’re having sex. Well, to be specific, one dancer straddles the other on the ground. The majority of fan videos focus in on Madonna and not the other two dancer on the opposite side of the stage. It happens during the second verse of the song. Did anyone catch it? 

13 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Does anyone have a video of it? I saw one but lost it. Two of the dancers dressed as boxers start riding each other like they’re having sex. Well, to be specific, one dancer straddles the other on the ground. The majority of fan videos focus in on Madonna and not the other two dancer on the opposite side of the stage. It happens during the second verse of the song. Did anyone catch it? 

Yes, i think they r Marvin and Donnie. Hot as f*ck XDDDD

3 hours ago, Frank said:

He's f*cking hot. My favorite one on this tour.

+1

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Why is everyone so into Doni?

Maybe it's because his body is perfect (neither too slim nor too muscular), the movement of his hip during Erotica is the sexiest, his attitude is ambiguous (neither explicitly gay nor overly heterosexual), and his gaze is an invitation to have sex with him in the most lustful and unrestrained manner, I don't know...

I just want a GIF of him dancing to the El Yom 'Ulliqa 'Ala Khashaba chanting :om:

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

Here it is from Doni's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czlry8Pg_wV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

OMG Doni is so sexy

On the other side of the stage I think it's Pono

Thank you!!!

This video too:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyljsYlsbpe/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

When he does the cowboy dance, I am his. Whatever, whenever.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czv0a1PAsLy/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I want a full video following him, not M...

(I feel like I am betraying my all time favourite Kupono)

Yesterday he threw a kiss to a person next to me, I was so jealous!

12 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Hands down, Marvin is the hottest and she knows it, too. Why would he get a step out performance on every tour since he started working for her?

Oh moooooo! 

11 hours ago, drivebitch said:

oh siiiii

@drivebitch @Frank I filmed the whole segment last night and I'll share here when I come back home!

People were looking at me like "you're looking in the wrong direction" :laughing:

Yesterday I spent a lot of time focusing on dancers, in Die another day and Ray of light for instance. It's very hard not to watch Madonna but they are as enjoyable indeed.

Ok here is the video - I don't have a special cell phone and I am not a good filmaker, but the whole moment is filmed.

I have also included the Ray of light choreography, so you can compare with the rehearsals posted yesterday by Donnie.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

Marvin, i think he's dating one of the girls, Sierra.

Marvin wasn't married to Marion during the MDNA Tour?

Marion was the dancer who played the "cabaret owner" to whom M paid some cash before singing Candy Shop.

EDIT: I vividly remember Marvin and Marion kissing each other on the MDNA Workshop (the only extra content to MDNAT DVD/BD). Marvin was using one of the Justify My Love masks if I am right.