Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

On 4/14/2024 at 10:47 AM, Thecutefox said:

Let us talk the reality. 

People were robbed inside the venue at Sticky & Sweet and MDNA Tour in Rio de Janeiro. Imagine at FREE open place.

Brazil 2023 - 40.000 violent murders. The "regular" murders are not included in this total. Rio de Janeiro it is the on the top the list with almost 4.000 violent murders 2023 and continues to increase. That is 10 murders a day. 

This Madonna Concert in Brazil it is so much wrong in so many levels that it is a shame see Madonna involve in this.

The Itaú bank is so corrupt, openly, and directly involve with the organised crime (disguised as political party) that in Brazil called government, co-work with FARC. 

I cold going on and on.

She is being paid with dirty and bloody money. She does not need this, and this is a big shame.   

...its a celebration bitcheeezzZZzz.

On 4/13/2024 at 5:07 PM, karlafalves said:

For my international fellow fans, a screenshot from the official Itaú page for the concert.

"Everyone, in any part of the world, will be able to watch the concert that will be broadcast live by Rede Globo, both through open channel and streaming."

Screenshot_20240413-120111_Chrome.png

In any part of the world with the Globo membership... I'ts like if you have your Prime membership and go to another country: you will use it then. But of course, there won't any free globo or another link to watch it... This is how the channels work. They pay a lot for the copyright and not to send free to everyone.

48 minutes ago, lmvc said:

In any part of the world with the Globo membership... I'ts like if you have your Prime membership and go to another country: you will use it then. But of course, there won't any free globo or another link to watch it... This is how the channels work. They pay a lot for the copyright and not to send free to everyone.

I remember reading somewhere in Brazilian media that Globo would open the signal to non-subscribers for the Madonna broadcast. Even if it's a members only stream, download links will be all over the internet the minute it ends.

4 minutes ago, fmportela said:

I remember reading somewhere in Brazilian media that Globo would open the signal to non-subscribers for the Madonna broadcast. Even if it's a members only stream, download links will be all over the internet the minute it ends.

that doesn't make much sense? why would they allow their exclusive content to be used by everyone? Their aim is to attract new users, not produce content for free

6 minutes ago, fmportela said:

I read the same. It will be completely free to the world.

about the broadcast: it will be available for free to subscribers and non-subscribers wherever Globoplay is available (Brazil and Portugal).

Globo paid millions for the rights and won't open their signal to the whole world, so get your VPNs ready. It's quick and easy, and you'll have 100% certainty it will work. 

#soon

Weeks ago MadonnaOnline received the first floor of the Celebration Tour stage in Rio. With the editing of this work starting last week, it's time to reveal this secret! Please note that some changes may occur due to ongoing assembly.

As stated at the press conference, a new stage structure was built exclusively to do justice to the grandeur of this unique show.

Unlike the original stage design made for Arenas that can hold up to 20,000 people, here we will only have a central court that is divided in front into three other smaller stages (image 1). It is not yet clear if the main stage will also have that circular stage, so typical of the tour.

Appliances such as the retractable side curtains are also not part of the plan, nor is the cube in which Madonna circles on the ceiling. A giant LED screen will make the backstage composition a great scene.

Next to the center court is the sponsors' area, but it is important to keep in mind that in front of the track and the three stages, there is the sand area open to everyone (img 2). It means that the early bird sits on the net and sees Madonna up close. 😃

Madonna will be presented at the Copacabana Palace and a walkway connecting the hotel to the stage makes it easier to get to the show. A huge structure will be set up behind the scenes, which may have exclusive services for those in the VIP area.

Fun fact: With this new stage design, Madonna will have exactly 1 week to rehearse after finishing her last stadium show in Mexico. Will she rehearse right there in front of everyone? 😲🤗🤞🏾

This great show of the century will be on May 4 on Copacabana beach. Are you ready to make history with Madonna?

#madonna #madonnainrio #madonnanobrasil #thecelebrationtour #thecelebrationtourinrio #rio #riodejaneiro #copacabana

12 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

about the broadcast: it will be available for free to subscribers and non-subscribers wherever Globoplay is available (Brazil and Portugal).

Globo paid millions for the rights and won't open their signal to the whole world, so get your VPNs ready. It's quick and easy, and you'll have 100% certainty it will work. 

#soon

May I do it on an android TV ? Do they have an app ? 

6 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Weeks ago MadonnaOnline received the first floor of the Celebration Tour stage in Rio. With the editing of this work starting last week, it's time to reveal this secret! Please note that some changes may occur due to ongoing assembly.

As stated at the press conference, a new stage structure was built exclusively to do justice to the grandeur of this unique show.

Unlike the original stage design made for Arenas that can hold up to 20,000 people, here we will only have a central court that is divided in front into three other smaller stages (image 1). It is not yet clear if the main stage will also have that circular stage, so typical of the tour.

Appliances such as the retractable side curtains are also not part of the plan, nor is the cube in which Madonna circles on the ceiling. A giant LED screen will make the backstage composition a great scene.

Next to the center court is the sponsors' area, but it is important to keep in mind that in front of the track and the three stages, there is the sand area open to everyone (img 2). It means that the early bird sits on the net and sees Madonna up close. 😃

Madonna will be presented at the Copacabana Palace and a walkway connecting the hotel to the stage makes it easier to get to the show. A huge structure will be set up behind the scenes, which may have exclusive services for those in the VIP area.

Fun fact: With this new stage design, Madonna will have exactly 1 week to rehearse after finishing her last stadium show in Mexico. Will she rehearse right there in front of everyone? 😲🤗🤞🏾

This great show of the century will be on May 4 on Copacabana beach. Are you ready to make history with Madonna?

#madonna #madonnainrio #madonnanobrasil #thecelebrationtour #thecelebrationtourinrio #rio #riodejaneiro #copacabana

Too bad for the cube in Bedtime stories. It's so cool, i hope they do something similar.

13 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

#soon

yes it's the best way to watch live this event by VPN...my last hope that some European platform will buy the concert, like SKY, but I know it's impossible because I know that Madonna is no longer very popular to do that :cry: