Most OVERRATED Madonna songs

19 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Dear, "overrated" = "sopravvalutato, valorizzato senza bisogno, valutato senza merito"...

That's why I just can't defend pibecitx de mi corazón, but, don't worry, they're able again to defend themselves on Infinity aka THE HOUSE OF LOVE...

MODS AND ADMINS OF INFINITY TEACHING TRULY VALUABLE LESSONS TO THE COMPETENCE!!!

thank you dearrrrrr

correct my posts........

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Some of the erotica songs, some people here speak about that album as it was a total piece of art. Oks, conceptually it might have been a good movement, but musically, mmmm, for me is no, so, sorry. With some exceptions, of course. 

I love them but I can totally understand that more than some other choices,the songs are more experimental and vary in genre 

Incredibly overrated:

Time Stood Still

To Have And Not To Hold

Little Star

Masterpiece

Love Spent

Falling Free

What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond remix)

Something To Remember (well, everything on I'm Breathless with the exception of Vogue)

Somewhat overrated, but still fine:

Human Nature

Nothing Fails

Mer Girl

Just my opinion, don't hate me :-P

6 hours ago, Renato Iodice said:

Incredibly overrated:

Time Stood Still

To Have And Not To Hold

Little Star

Masterpiece

Love Spent

Falling Free

What It Feels Like For A Girl (Above & Beyond remix)

Something To Remember (well, everything on I'm Breathless with the exception of Vogue)

Somewhat overrated, but still fine:

Human Nature

Nothing Fails

Mer Girl

Just my opinion, don't hate me :-P

OMG you are the opposite to me lol

Also Borderline. 

like...it's fine but people hail it as some iconic Madonna song and really it sounds like something ny of the early 80's girls could have churned out. It's kind of faceless. It's also a bit whiny and I never gravitated to those types of Madonna songs. Just leave the prick love stop going on. 

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

Also Borderline. 

like...it's fine but people hail it as some iconic Madonna song and really it sounds like something ny of the early 80's girls could have churned out. It's kind of faceless. It's also a bit whiny and I never gravitated to those types of Madonna songs. Just leave the prick love stop going on. 

It's funny. I never particularly liked that song in the 80's, but over time it's grown on me and now I really love it.  A part of me was always a little bothered how that song became so successful first (especially in the U.S.) when I felt like there were far better singles released from it.  But now I really enjoy the song for what it is.  And she does sound lovely singing it.

Holiday, Like a Virgin, Material Girl, Take a Bow, Frozen, Hung Up as far as songs that are popular but not that great (IMO)

Like a Virgin and Hard Candy for overrated albums.  LAV has a couple good songs, but is probably the weakest of her 80s albums, and Hard Candy is crap.  All my own opinion, of course, except for Hard Candy.  That's total fact.  It's crap.  ;)