Madonna on Broadway???

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLL6JyFA/

This guy is pretty accurate fyi. 

He's implying that a "super a-lister"  who has never done broadway (musical), will be starring in a sondheim revival of "A Little Night Music" in the role of Desiree.

You can check the comments, people asked and he responded and gave more clues.

IMG-3782.png

image.png.9687045bd785e53c448d91ad93355cff.png

IMG-3784.png

By the way, the song "Send In The Clowns" comes from A Little Night Music.

1 hour ago, Lum said:

he posted a new comment:
"...this person has been on broadway once. in a play in the 80s."

:eyes:

He add this after somebody pointed out Madonna had already been in a Broadway show!  This is a major clue!

Also, with all the other guesses, he denies them right away, and when Madonna is mentioned, he does not deny anything, only leaves comedic comments.

A little night music comes from a beautiful Bergman's movie: even if I don't like the score much, except Send in the clowns of course, I can see her finding it interesting. Said that, I think they will pay a looot of money to have her on stage every night. Very curious about the starting time of Broadway productions though :lol:

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLL6JyFA/

This guy is pretty accurate fyi. 

He's implying that a "super a-lister"  who has never done broadway (musical), will be starring in a sondheim revival of "A Little Night Music" in the role of Desiree.

You can check the comments, people asked and he responded and gave more clues.

IMG-3782.png

image.png.9687045bd785e53c448d91ad93355cff.png

IMG-3784.png

By the way, the song "Send In The Clowns" comes from A Little Night Music.

This would be good for her to settle into her New York home. She likes to take singing lessons sometimes for stuff like this. 

17 minutes ago, Enrico said:

If there's been speculation about her live vocals for the tour, if she does Broadway, they are going to destroy her both for her acting and singing skills. I'd love to see her on ALNM, but this would be a really bad move. She'd better release a new album instead.

Maybe it would be a great new challenge for her, even if people are critical it could push her and take her in a new direction eg, Evita. I'm all for it.

Chances are this might end up as a Tv special which she might benefit more. Broadway is TOUGH! I don't doubt her motives, spirits, and singing capabilities. But her schedule isn't fit for broadway curfew. She might just end up getting an understudy perform every time she's late. lol

5 hours ago, Enrico said:

If there's been speculation about her live vocals for the tour, if she does Broadway, they are going to destroy her both for her acting and singing skills. I'd love to see her on ALNM, but this would be a really bad move. She'd better release a new album instead.

I remember the days fans wanted her to challenge herself whether the outcome was good or not because it helped her grow. Also...not as if her albums have been cherished works of art this entire decade. If Erika Jayne can do broadway, Madonna can too.

41 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I remember the days fans wanted her to challenge herself whether the outcome was good or not because it helped her grow. Also...not as if her albums have been cherished works of art this entire decade. If Erika Jayne can do broadway, Madonna can too.

I am a great Evita fan, and I would be happy to see her challenge herself, but have you ever listened to A little night music? It's definitely not Chicago. 

38 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

If y'all don't think Kelly Clarkson is an A-lister, I fear you're living under a rock. Just have to say that. One of the richest women in Hollywood right now

You need to let go of your Kelly Clarkson hardon.

Patti Lupone doesn’t have a vendetta against her. You really need to read the tiktok comments. None of the hints point at Clarkson lol

Plus, do some research on the character of Desiree. 👍

1 minute ago, deathproof said:

You need to let go of your Kelly Clarkson hardon.

Patti Lupone doesn’t have a vendetta against her. You really need to read the tiktok comments. None of the hints point at Clarkson lol

Plus, do some research on the character of Desiree. 👍

Okay well I asked and you didn't answer me. So thank you for finally answering me