It's official Madonna coming to Brazil !

proxy

Oh Gosh it seems I will have to take money from my hole to spend on supplies, thieves etc., and I already prevented Honey Little to help with this case.

Anyway I have a free subway pass card, I live next to the subway station of my neighbourhood, I can come in 45min by subway to Copa, I have a brand new credit card (not Itaú sorry) that was approved even without they not knowing my financial income (0,00), show is the day after my bday...

...Paulistinha/sucuri, axo qi num vo ve u xou pela TV naum...

6 hours ago, Nahash said:

Oh Gosh it seems I will have to take money from my hole to spend on supplies, thieves etc., and I already prevented Honey Little to help with this case.

Anyway I have a free subway pass card, I live next to the subway station of my neighbourhood, I can come in 45min by subway to Copa, I have a brand new credit card (not Itaú sorry) that was approved even without they not knowing my financial income (0,00), show is the day after my bday...

...Paulistinha/sucuri, axo qi num vo ve u xou pela TV naum...

would be an amazing way to celebrate your birthday....... madonna will celebrate 40 years of career and you 41 of life.......

11 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

Free? FREE?!

I'm very happy for all the Brazlian fans.

And incredibly bitter that this wasn't done in NYC like I've been asking for the last 84 years.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Hide GIF by Identity

There will be a broadcast, so it's not like it won't be impossible to see.   :party:

4 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

Free? FREE?!

I'm very happy for all the Brazlian fans.

And incredibly bitter that this wasn't done in NYC like I've been asking for the last 84 years.

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Hide GIF by Identity

The United States government is way too conservative to sponsor anything related to Madonna. It’s a sick country at this time. 

I can't believe this is gonna be the last show then. It's all over on May 4th. You'd have thought that this tour more than any other tour would have been truly worldwide and that she'd finish with a festival circuit. It's the one time she's doing greatest hits tour. Fans across the world deserve to see it. I feel so bad for them. 81 dates its a lot at her age considering the health implications but this show is physically a lot less taxing than previous tours, presumably with the hope that she'd be able to do a full comprehensive tour. 

I was utterly convinced she'd be coming back to the UK with a stadium tour where I could actually afford tickets. Poor me I guess.