Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

Scottyx

17 hours ago, Askeroff said:

i don't see difference between this shoot and  her everyday IG stuff shooting by Gomez trying replicate Klein 

I always felt he was a wannabe Terry Richardson. Klein i always really liked but once he started being everyone's go-to fashion photographer, it got stale FAST. 

Guys I don't know if was share this information but I was alert from the staff people about this magazine.

You are receiving this email as you pre-ordered Re-Edition magazine’s issue No 21. The publisher has said that there are 12 covers and that an even-ish split will be sent to our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot guarantee that the highly sought after Madonna cover will be among the received covers though. Re-Edition is known for releasing multiple covers and we can never guarantee a cover until the issue arrives with us on the day. 

The publisher has indicated that the Madonna story is 40 pages long and every single image including the cover image is inside the issue, so to confirm all Madonna images are in every single issue regardless of cover.

There is a high chance that we will not receive the cover featuring Madonna.

Are you happy receiving a random cover or would you rather cancel your order for a refund?

Let us know and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So I hope maybe I get lucky and can have one with Madonna at cover 

1 hour ago, Thecutefox said:

Guys I don't know if was share this information but I was alert from the staff people about this magazine.

You are receiving this email as you pre-ordered Re-Edition magazine’s issue No 21. The publisher has said that there are 12 covers and that an even-ish split will be sent to our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot guarantee that the highly sought after Madonna cover will be among the received covers though. Re-Edition is known for releasing multiple covers and we can never guarantee a cover until the issue arrives with us on the day. 

The publisher has indicated that the Madonna story is 40 pages long and every single image including the cover image is inside the issue, so to confirm all Madonna images are in every single issue regardless of cover.

There is a high chance that we will not receive the cover featuring Madonna.

Are you happy receiving a random cover or would you rather cancel your order for a refund?

Let us know and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

So I hope maybe I get lucky and can have one with Madonna at cover 

What staff people.. I haven't received this yet. And 12 bloody covers wtf lol

On 4/26/2024 at 2:32 PM, littlestartman said:

I understand its part of the celebration era but she is in need to work with new people. This the 7th interation marylin, cross, lace and corset photoshoot. Ricardos pictures are not interested it just looks like a bad terry richardson

This.