Rolling Stone Brasil Magazine May 2024

With the Rio concert really near, Rolling Stone Brasil is giving the fans a chance to choose from two potential covers of a Collector's Edition of the mag. There are two options: a 1984 VMA red carpet one and a Blond Ambition Tour one. More info @ instagram.com/rollingstonebrasil. 

1.jpg438888445-1025214739031181-8790300817374

Which one would you guys pick?

I wish they used a Celebration Tour cover. Although this is a greatest hits tour, Madonna is not one to dwell on the past. 

The same images over and over... :drama:

I'd pick both.  And while I understand as hardcore fans we think, "why the same iconic image", but to be fair, these magazines are also to reach the general public. These two images are very much recognizable commercially. Sure, there are plenty of others, but I think this is a perfect way to feature her on the cover in celebration of her touring in RIO. 

9 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

they look gorgeous, might try to snatch a copy of either cover later...

but 30 reais?! is this what is being charged for a magazine these days? dear lord!

I agree that is ridiculously priced.  I remember in the late 80's I subscribed to Rolling Stone and paid that much for a year subscription.  That being said, I'm guessing physical editions don't sell anymore, so offering an exclusive optional two cover of an iconic musician is there way of compensating for what they know will be a popular edition. 

I like the BA Tour photo best too! Can't wait to see the final product this looks like it could be a great tribute mag I've always loved Rolling Stone! Hopefully we have some Brazilian members here who can scan it for us so we can see it here in the US?! Cool that they are doing this for the Queen!!! Can't freakin wait for this concert it's going to be something to remember!!!!! XOXOXOXO

9 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I like the BA Tour photo best too! Can't wait to see the final product this looks like it could be a great tribute mag I've always loved Rolling Stone! Hopefully we have some Brazilian members here who can scan it for us so we can see it here in the US?! Cool that they are doing this for the Queen!!! Can't freakin wait for this concert it's going to be something to remember!!!!! XOXOXOXO

Wait I’m getting my reading glasses 

Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨