RIO REAL TIME DISCUSSION

Just now, stevenjjr said:

i downloaded your links twice....it wont play in quicktime and when i open in VLC media player, there's no audio

1 minute ago, I am madonna said:

first file is not working. It's looks like mp4 but actually not. so my video player can not play it

6 minutes ago, S.T.P. said:

it says not found and i dont know why

Im going to send a new link with a combined video 

20 minutes ago, Donna said:

The show was phenomenal.  It's easy to say the backing track/vocals took lead,  but she still took command and this broadcast was a pefect way to end the tour. :party:

So so good and she really left it all on that stage. As the kids say, she ate. What a concert to see not just for fans but for the random viewer. Yes the backing vocal mix was high at times but refreshingly low at others. Live To Tell I thought worked beautifully at the end of the catwalk. Aside from me previously joking about that flying box, I think she looked annoyed at the beginning of BS because she had to tether herself to the awkward looking post on the platform.  I loved that not all the shots were perfect. Madonna danced with a bit more umph, like the wheels were allowed to come off the bus since it’s her last show. Vogue looked refreshingly chaotic from the way it was shot. Stuart Price did an amazing job with Music as well as dropping extra carnival drums into the final moments. I thought the kids doing percussion were a lot of fun and Pabllo Vittar gets MVP for simulating a rim job on Madonna on live tv. I think most of her speeches shorter than usual, maybe because of the language barrier, but she aimed for keeping it spicy for the people at home and for clickbait. Btw thank you and everyone who gave advice on vpn and globoplay since I watched it from my tv in the US. Google translate also gets a shout out;) 

I think the show needed extra illumination (sometimes it looked darker than DWT), less backing track (I wonder if the Globo delayed stream was retouched and different), a little more "beach party atmosphere" and therefore some extra interaction (the public was singing everything - it reminded me of Ciao Italia), for instance during Hung up, EY, Music. But it was a career-defining moment and definitely the best way to end a great tour that luckily took away all the bad memories of recent disaster performances. A year ago M almost died and came back as iconic and strong as she really is.

Watched live with my buddy here in the Bronx and we had a ball watching the QUEEN of Pop cap her 81-date massively grossing tour with such a spectacular spectacle! She was so strong vocally, physically, and energetically. Couldn't be prouder of the greatest artist and performer of all time - MADONNA!!!!

36 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think the show needed extra illumination (sometimes it looked darker than DWT), less backing track (I wonder if the Globo delayed stream was retouched and different), a little more "beach party atmosphere" and therefore some extra interaction (the public was singing everything - it reminded me of Ciao Italia), for instance during Hung up, EY, Music. But it was a career-defining moment and definitely the best way to end a great tour that luckily took away all the bad memories of recent disaster performances. A year ago M almost died and came back as iconic and strong as she really is.

This is EXACTLY how I feel.

It was amazing to watch, an utterly defining moment in her entire career, and the perfect way to end this tour...

But, I still want a proper, cinematic tour film for multiple reasons - one that captures the entire production as intended by Madonna, the designers, and the entire team, as well as a richer version of the overall sound - with that thumping BASS that was sorely missing. The broadcast, while wonderful, was missing a lot of the extra lighting rigs that provide so much more illumination for the overall show (when seen in person), as well as the great production elements like the flying portal. As well as getting better key angles, as the live feed missed a lot of the action spread out over the stages.

Other than that, it's great to have as an additional pro-feed to watch, and as for her... GOD BLESS HER. She rose back like the phoenix she is.

Long live the one, true QUEEN.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Audio is a mistery... every video must stand alone.

In the IG story by Kasiuha the live vocals are very prominent and much different from the Globo stream:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kasiuha/3360926165067945679/

I prefer this 

The audio from the " live " broadcast is definitely edited. But how?... how can they do that so quickly 🤔... Sometimes it doesn't even matches her mouth, in holliday its like she's lipsyncing in the broadcast version... Love to see fan footage from that performance.

• RUADJAI locked and unfeatured this topic