Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

12 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

We're exactly one month away from M's biggest night ever. Any communication regarding a possible global livestream should come this week, if it’s really gonna happen.

maybe we will known something more near the last shows of celebration......... the half of April.........

24 minutes ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I hope the concert will be streamed to cinemas around the world. Just like what Coldplay, Metallica, Pet Shop Boys and other bands have done. That would be so cool!

i think is too late for this, to have the Live of the Rio concert in the cinemas....... but would be perfect a movie tour in the cinemas like......... Taylor swift!!!!!

4 hours ago, Stefan Bayens said:

I hope the concert will be streamed to cinemas around the world. Just like what Coldplay, Metallica, Pet Shop Boys and other bands have done. That would be so cool!

Not just cinemas, but I'd love for it to be available for stream right from my home. :)

My DREAM/PRAYER (The one where I don't win tix/hotel in Rio/Copa and run off With Pedro Pascal into the sunset at the end of the show) is that this a 7 hour PARTY with Madonna being on that stage at least 4-5 of those hours doing The celebration tour(EXCLUDING HOLIDAY) and then taking an hour break to rest and eat while other HUGE UNANNOUNCED ARTISTS take the stage and perform 2 huge songs each. (Like if Taylor were there she'd probably perfom Shake It Off and whatever the first single from her new album is gonna be)   It's maybe half way over at this point.

Then Madonna comes out and talks about whats going on in the world and we love her and she sings a new live song which the studio version is immediately downloadable after and on spotify.  And then Madonna leaves the stage again This takes about 30 min bringing us to roughly 4 hours. Another 6 huge artists play 10 minute set lists and that brings us to 5 hours.

Madonna & Sandra Bernhard come out on stage and re-create a TAMER version of their I Got You Babe performance and get the whole world to sing along and then they talk for 10 minutes after and Sandra leaves. Then Madonna performs some new songs we haven't ever heard before with a few guests and there is more talking too. This brings us to 6 hours

Then Madonna leaves the stage again while 3 huge artists take their 10 minute set lists.  There is only half an hour left now. Madonna comes out and sings 2 new songs and then talks for awhile and then there is 10 minutes left and Madonna performs an EPIC new version on Holiday and the show is OVER and her new album is OUT.(at least digitally....physically a week or so later HUNTY)

....and then 2 hours after Madonna's concert is over for the first time in the history of the human species there is over twice as much gay sex happening in the world than hetero breeding!

Edited by WarningSigns (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, WarningSigns said:

....and then 2 hours after Madonna's concert is over for the first time in the history of the human species there is over twice as much gay sex happening in the world than hetero breeding!

Oh and during that gay sex fest happening behind closed doors Guy Ritchie has a RAGING BONER that won't quit but he doesn't know WHY HUNTIES!  

M is the week cover of Isto É magazine, can't wait to put my hands on it.

435773816_18422649862012961_813594696157

Lower on the cover, it says: The artist chosen Copacabana for the biggest show of her career, a global event that must surpass 1 million people. The closing of the tour that celebrates her 40 years on stage shakes the economy and tourism of Rio: crowded hotels, dozens of extra flights and a security scheme compared to New Year's Eve. The most-successful pop artist of history remains reigning over the singers-celebrities, gender she invented, with heirs Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The Terrorist Swifties will not be happy

To hell with 'em, they're probably the most toxic fanbase out there and are so full of themselves. It's ANNOYING AS FUCK to see them worship Taylor like she's the greatest artist who ever lived and others are nothing compared to her, especially when we have Madonna and Lana Del Rey (which is my favorite artist along with M). 

50 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

M is the week cover of Isto É magazine, can't wait to put my hands on it.

435773816_18422649862012961_813594696157

Lower on the cover, it says: The artist chosen Copacabana for the biggest show of her career, a global event that must surpass 1 million people. The closing of the tour that celebrates her 40 years on stage shakes the economy and tourism of Rio: crowded hotels, dozens of extra flights and a security scheme compared to New Year's Eve. The most-successful pop artist of history remains reigning over the singers-celebrities, gender she invented, with heirs Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.

they will count people....... if they will not arrive at 1 million......... no show........

Shit dude. I wanna go but am poor! And stoned. LOL

How much do they pay for a left pinky toe on the black market?  HAHA!  I know it's not enough!  Why can't my toe be a literal blood diamond!  I'll sacrifice it and be forever greatful!  Ughh!

There is gonna be some HOT ASS ORGIES in Rio that night sis!

28 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

To hell with 'em, they're probably the most toxic fanbase out there and are so full of themselves. It's ANNOYING AS FUCK to see them worship Taylor like she's the greatest artist who ever lived and others are nothing compared to her, especially when we have Madonna and Lana Del Rey (which is my favorite artist along with M). 

taylor swift cat GIF

11 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

ha ha ha !!!!

I just feel like for this kind of thing I'm really missing out on something more than even just M herself but it's because I'm a dirrty fucking SLUT! LOL

I won't prostitute myself to go but once I got there OMG I would be such a damn SLUT! Haha

QAF

Zack O'Tool: "Thick with the smell of man-stench."

Michael: [whispers to Ted] "Speaking of stench, you ever heard such of dialogue?"

Ted: Sssh, it's brilliant.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic