Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

これがロゴを削除するために AI によって「クリーン化」されたのか、それともオリジナルなのかを知っている人はいますか?ありがとう!

I'm watching it now It's unclear whether it's AI or not, but I could confirm that it was clearly erased.

sorry

1 hour ago, mirtillo said:

No no! :)

This kind of party never ends! Diego Barros Docet!

immagine_2024-05-11_110425305 (1) (2) (1).jpg

To end up this parallel, off topic conversation: DIEGO LAUZEN, COME BACK FROM RETIREMENT!!! NEVER LEAVE YOUR VOCATION!!! NEVER TURN URSELF INTO A SELLER ON CASAS BAHIA LIKE WAGNER VITTORIA!!! WE MISS U BOTH!!!

Now we call talk back on subject...

To the brazucas here: has anyone tried the several Blu-rays and DVDs from Rio footage that have popped up on Shopee Brasil from yesterday??? Are they tasty like chicken...???? (Well soy chicken so.)

Anyway bitches and cry babies and motherfuckers, video's been removed due to Maverick copyright. Wanna guess why????

EDIT: @Jackie @RUADJAI and @Enrico I ain't being rude or aggressive to the bitches, cry babies and motherfuckers here, we as Madonna fans are more than used to be treated this way by our Queen, right? #BitchWeAreAllMadonna

And, yes, I'm a bitch, a cry baby and a motherfucker to all my pride!

1 minute ago, sara94 said:

Why are they removing the videos omg.

If her official youtube channel had uploaded the concert, it would already have 10 million views by now

Well, it's technically violating copyright laws when it's not officially uploaded.  Obviously, they are planning for a larger platform to host the show in the near future.  Again, allowing the broadcast up, would violate agreements.  The fact they are being relentless about taking them down, is a good sign, something is coming soon regarding an official release.  I suspect Globo has an agreement to rebroadcast it a few more times, before it is available elsewhere officially. :luv:

11 hours ago, sara94 said:

Why are they removing the videos omg.

If her official youtube channel had uploaded the concert, it would already have 15 million views by now

Probably because the people uploading it don’t own the rights to it. Uploading it on YouTube would make them very little money and Globo would surely have exclusive licensing rights anyway. If it gets released internationally it would probably be on a streaming service at a later date.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic